+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent :Online Petition to Sign for Mississauga Office Applicants (4/6 Rule)

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
Dear All Mississauga Office Applicants,

https://www.change.org/p/immigration-minister-expedite-citizenship-process-for-mississauga-applicants?recruiter=809349253&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition&utm_content=nafta_copylink_message_1:control

As you are aware we are facing long delays compared to other offices so I have launched this online petition. When it reaches like some considerable signatures I will email it to Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. I have found his contact details. Please sign it and forward to your friends. We need some signatures very soon. I have forwarded it to my friends and we currently have 5 signatures there.

Please note that "letter part" is still blank and I am currently making a draft. Any suggestions are welcome

I repeat any suggestions are welcome.

When We will have good amount of signatures I will forward it to Immigration Minister

Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honourable Ahmed D. Hussen MP
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Telephone: 613-954-1064
Fax: 613-952-5533

Ahmed.Hussen@parl.gc.ca

Last edited:

Tgum23

Star Member
May 10, 2017
I signed as well! Thanks Mickey for setting this up! Its so unfair how we are being delayed by the Mississauga office without any reason.
Even if we get 10 more petitions, we should go ahead with it and send the letter to them! If you need any help with the letter message me
Cheers

Reactions: mickey_mouse