+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent-NOC

maratdirk

Nov 16, 2017
Hi guys,

I got ITA for FSW EE on Nov. 15th, but right now I am a little bit unsure about my NOC. Could anybody help me figure out if I choose 1112 or 1113. Right now I am choosing 1112 since I am not a trader and dont do "buy and sell", moreover, I passed all 3 levels of CFA and have the certificate. Please see the job duties as following:
● Counterparty Exposure Management - Interacted with interstate pipelines and external clients. Gathered data and built economic models for traded positions. Made economic decisions to optimize traded positions and minimize company risk.
● Trading position analysis - Created financial models to assess exposure costs associated with traded and anticipated positions. Created and maintained gas and power accrual and pnl (profit and loss) reports to determine company market position and mark-to-market exposure. Assessed credit exposure models and modified as needed to minimize variances in portfolio risk assessments.
● Project Administration - Forecasted, scheduled, and monitored daily gas commodity requirements according to market supply, WACOGs and MTM value. Acutalized and assisted in reconciling past month activity. Created tracking sheets and learning material for training.

Not sure if it does matter cause it doesnt affect my score and I am still under A category. Please advise if I need to revise it, and if I need, do I need to decline the recent one and then join in the pool again or I can just join in the pool without decline.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I got ITA for FSW EE on Nov. 15th, but right now I am a little bit unsure about my NOC. Could anybody help me figure out if I choose 1112 or 1113. Right now I am choosing 1112 since I am not a trader and dont do "buy and sell", moreover, I passed all 3 levels of CFA and have the certificate. Please see the job duties as following:
● Counterparty Exposure Management - Interacted with interstate pipelines and external clients. Gathered data and built economic models for traded positions. Made economic decisions to optimize traded positions and minimize company risk.
● Trading position analysis - Created financial models to assess exposure costs associated with traded and anticipated positions. Created and maintained gas and power accrual and pnl (profit and loss) reports to determine company market position and mark-to-market exposure. Assessed credit exposure models and modified as needed to minimize variances in portfolio risk assessments.
● Project Administration - Forecasted, scheduled, and monitored daily gas commodity requirements according to market supply, WACOGs and MTM value. Acutalized and assisted in reconciling past month activity. Created tracking sheets and learning material for training.

Not sure if it does matter cause it doesnt affect my score and I am still under A category. Please advise if I need to revise it, and if I need, do I need to decline the recent one and then join in the pool again or I can just join in the pool without decline.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.
You can not change your NOC once you have got an ITA.
So, prepare your documents supporting the NOC you have selected already.

maratdirk

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,

Thank you so much. Do you think I can still apply under 1112? or it is more suitable to choose 1113? I am at score 450, so I feel I can get the ITA next draw too, but still so confused about which code should I choose? Not sure if it really matters? since they two are similar. Please advise :)

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Hi,

Thank you so much. Do you think I can still apply under 1112? or it is more suitable to choose 1113? I am at score 450, so I feel I can get the ITA next draw too, but still so confused about which code should I choose? Not sure if it really matters? since they two are similar. Please advise :)
If your job roles and responsibilities have a 60% match with the selected NOC, you should be fine.
If you are in doubt, you can decline this ITA.
With a CRS of 450, you will get another ITA soon.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Please don't provide incorrect information should you're not aware- its perfectly OK to change your NOC code- @TanakaM

maratdirk

Nov 16, 2017
It doesn't work any longer- you have to pose these inquiries through their Webform, and ofcourse their replies are generic.
Hi Jakev,

Thank you so much. In your opinion, do you think I should choose 1112 or 1113? Thank you so so much.