+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent New Passport for New Citizen.

GZB-Victoria

Dec 9, 2016
Hello senior members of this forum has anyone of you applied for urgent Passport just after taking citizenship oath.anyone face any problem when applied first passport on urgent base,I am thing to get urgent service after taking citizenship oath.
How much time it's take to get regular passport service,according to website over 10 business days,Anyone get before 10 days.i am planning for traveling in first week of September.
my oath will be on 16th August.
Anyone kindly suggest me which way should I apply for passport regular service or urgent thanks a lot in advance.

despacito

Aug 3, 2017
Montreal
It can be done within a week. I have friends who got their first passport shipped express to their homes within a few days. That was done in Montreal in 2016. Can't help you with the details of the application, just wanted to let you know that I think you'll be able to make your trip :)

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
Hello senior members of this forum has anyone of you applied for urgent Passport just after taking citizenship oath.anyone face any problem when applied first passport on urgent base,I am thing to get urgent service after taking citizenship oath.
How much time it's take to get regular passport service,according to website over 10 business days,Anyone get before 10 days.i am planning for traveling in first week of September.
Anyone kindly suggest me which way should I apply for passport regular service or urgent thanks a lot in advance.
Make sure that you apply directly at the passport office. Applying through post office or Service Canada might delay the process by few days!

GZB-Victoria

Dec 9, 2016
It can be done within a week. I have friends who got their first passport shipped express to their homes within a few days. That was done in Montreal in 2016. Can't help you with the details of the application, just wanted to let you know that I think you'll be able to make your trip :)
Thank you so much for your kindly advise thanks

ozzy214

Aug 11, 2017
Have you Applied/Request for Citizenship Urgent? too... Coz We Did July 20th 2017,and we are anxious to when We'll take oath, coz mother is so Sick.And want us to be back Home,Thank You