Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Till morning India time, my status was "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Just, now (India evening hours - 11 PM) there is an update on my profile and there is a change in the "Review of additional documents" tab.

"Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

Does it mean that the attachment provided through CSE has been attached to the application? I raised a CSE on Jun 8 and June 10.

What's the view?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

blingyrie

May 10, 2017
Till morning India time, my status was "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed"

Just, now (India evening hours - 11 PM) there is an update on my profile and there is a change in the "Review of additional documents" tab.

"Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

Does it mean that the attachment provided through CSE has been attached to the application? I raised a CSE on Jun 8 and June 10.

What's the view?

Thank you in advance!
Yes it's been uploaded

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
To everybody who has chased my rejected case, I received an Email from CIC regarding the CSE that my lawyer had sent them more than 2 month ago.
Their answer to our question about the reason of rejection was surprising. They only said that "consult with the rejection letter for details". I mean they asked us to read the rejection letter! Do they really assume that we haven't done that so far? So how could we be informed of rejection?
CIC seems not to be willing to elaborate more. Anyway, I just received another ITA. This time I don't want to be rejected again for such reason.
So I try to discuss people here about whatever I am not sure in my docs.
1- Should I attach Insurance and Payslips to my Employment Letter although CIC has not asked for it? Please note that I don't live in Canada and I haven't worked for big and internationally well-known companies.
Tnx

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
hi guys,
I have some documents (bank statements & bachelor degree, master degree) which are bilingual in English and my home language or another language. Do I need to translate them? I used to send all these degree to WES without having to translate and no problems occurred. Pls help to advise. Thank you!

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
hi guys,
I have some documents (bank statements & bachelor degree, master degree) which are bilingual in English and my home language or another language. Do I need to translate them? I used to send all these degree to WES without having to translate and no problems occurred. Pls help to advise. Thank you!
You do not need to get translation for that. Just upload the original one.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hi. Thank you for sharing your story.
You wrote in your first thread, that the original marriage certificate was the problem. So upload every original documents as well. Good luck.
To everybody who has chased my rejected case, I received an Email from CIC regarding the CSE that my lawyer had sent them more than 2 month ago.
Their answer to our question about the reason of rejection was surprising. They only said that "consult with the rejection letter for details". I mean they asked us to read the rejection letter! Do they really assume that we haven't done that so far? So how could we be informed of rejection?
CIC seems not to be willing to elaborate more. Anyway, I just received another ITA. This time I don't want to be rejected again for such reason.
So I try to discuss people here about whatever I am not sure in my docs.
1- Should I attach Insurance and Payslips to my Employment Letter although CIC has not asked for it? Please note that I don't live in Canada and I haven't worked for big and internationally well-known companies.
Tnx

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hi. Thank you for sharing your story.
You wrote in your first thread, that the original marriage certificate was the problem. So upload every original documents as well. Good luck.
Thanks and Yes. The initial reason of the rejection was "Missing Original Marriage Certificate with Translation". However, CIC clearly stated that this reason does not mean that other documents have been ok. They actually did not reviewed the rest of docs.
So again I ask, should I include insurance and payslips while CIC did not ask for it?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thanks and Yes. The initial reason of the rejection was "Missing Original Marriage Certificate with Translation". However, CIC clearly stated that this reason does not mean that other documents have been ok. They actually did not reviewed the rest of docs.
So again I ask, should I include insurance and payslips while CIC did not ask for it?
You can add any documents which you think helps to support your case even if IRCC not asking them.
But more important thing is to upload every documents which is required by IRCC and according by them. (For example: employer letter has to be perfectly written according to the requirements...)

SMB84

Sep 27, 2017
Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2018
Med's Done....
26-Feb-2018
This thread has been vey informative for me.

As far as I understand, the safest way is to;
1-Get documents in foreign language copies certified
2-Give the translator the originals to translate and the certified copies to stamp and staple to the translation
3-Get an affidavit from the translator for each document
4-Create one pdf file that contains a scan of the original - The affidavit- the translation - the certified copy stamped by the translator

One doubt regarding the PCC. Does the same apply to it although CIC website specifies not to send certified copies?

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
After reading this thread, I was quite surprised to learn that translators in some countries are authorized to certify?
IRCC's glossary says:

In Canada, examples of authorized persons who can certify the copies of your original documents include:
  • notary public
  • commissioner of oaths, or
  • commissioner of taking affidavits

In where I live, most translators are not authorized to certify documents, unless they obtain the qualification, which is regulated by law.
Therefore, typically we do the following steps:
  • Get the original document certified by a notary public
    • [CERTIFIED COPY ✓]
  • Bring the original document & certified copy to a translator
    • If you don't want to spend time/energy getting the certified copy first, you can just bring the original document to the translator, and s/he can produce the certified copy on your behalf at the notary public when s/he is there to sign the affidavit (although this can cost more money)
    • [TRANSLATION ✓]
  • The translator brings the original copy & the translation to a notary public in order to swear & sign affidavit
    • [AFFIDAVIT OF TRANSLATOR ✓]

Then upload the following scans:
  • CERTIFIED COPY
  • TRANSLATION
  • AFFIDAVIT OF TRANSLATOR
  • ORIGINAL DOCUMENT (untouched, no stamp)

Last edited: