+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent need! My case has been cancelled due to absurd reasons

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Got it, thank you.

One last question (hopefully) is there any official affidavit form? also, if he did one, should I combine it with every document I upload? and should he do a special one for each doc? for example: an affidavit stating so and so and he translated the marriage certificate + an affidavit stating so and so and he translated my police clearance, etc. or a generic one works for all docs? Thanks again.
In my opinion, a single affidavit should do, since the affidavit goes to establish the credibility of the translator himself. You would upload that affidavit with every document, but it could be the same affidavit.

I'm not absolutely certain, happy to be corrected.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I have Birth certificate and Marriage Certificate in both English and Foreign language (1st half page in Foreign language and 2nd half is in English). Is it still required to Translate the foreign language portion of the certificate ? Please advise !
Yes you should translate that part.

Reactions: HiCan

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

You should enter the e-mail address manually because if you just c/p it wont be delivered.
Thank you Astral for sharing the email details. Are these email IDs of Central Intake Office? Shall i send them email separately or just one email with both email IDs? Shall I also attach the document with the email? By the way, do you get any reference/tracking number?

After completing the CSE, I realized that it does not have any reference/tracking number. How about yours?

Also, would like to check what is the status against the "Review of additional documents"?

My present status is "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." However, this change happened due to change on June 6, 2017. In-fact, most of the EE applicants are referring this change.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thank you Astral for sharing the email details. Are these email IDs of Central Intake Office? Shall i send them email separately or just one email with both email IDs? Shall I also attach the document with the email? By the way, do you get any reference/tracking number?

After completing the CSE, I realized that it does not have any reference/tracking number. How about yours?

Also, would like to check what is the status against the "Review of additional documents"?

My present status is "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." However, this change happened due to change on June 6, 2017. In-fact, most of the EE applicants are referring this change.
Its the office in Sydney NS where they take FSW applicants. They dont really respond to e-mails but its worth a try. No tracking number on CSE.
My status is: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Some think "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" refers to LOE or its a glitch.
CIC web is working for me normal.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Its the office in Sydney NS where they take FSW applicants. They dont really respond to e-mails but its worth a try. No tracking number on CSE.
My status is: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Some think "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed" refers to LOE or its a glitch.
CIC web is working for me normal.
Awesome! So you have a documented proof in the status that the additional document you had provided has been uploaded. Any emails from CIC?

I will drop an email to both IDs today as well. This is just to be safe than sorry.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Awesome! So you have a documented proof in the status that the additional document you had provided has been uploaded. Any emails from CIC?

I will drop an email to both IDs today as well. This is just to be safe than sorry.
No e-mails for CSE nor the response on my e-mail I sent along with LOE I already provided through CSE. But, a lot of people reported they didn't receive any e-mail notification of a CSE - but their documents were uploaded anyway. CIC never misses a CSE, thats what I have found out through reading the forum since 2015. But it takes 6 weeks to receive it.
I think they are definitely overloaded by now and low chances of response on an e-mail. However I got a response from Ottawa that my case isnt there heh but nothing from Sydney.

Last edited:

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
I included original, translation and affidavit, but missed the certified copy. Can someone confirm from previous experience whether I am safe or not?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I included original, translation and affidavit, but missed the certified copy. Can someone confirm from previous experience whether I am safe or not?
You should have this also of course, it is mandatory per CIC rules.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
http://taontario.ca/notary/
This website made me soooo confused.
Hahah my head is spinning. You see this red on the side:
You DON'T have to go to Notary Public if you staple the original document (police certificate, etc.) to the translation.

That solves everything :D

If you dont have the original then you must have notarized copy.

Its clear.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Hahah my head is spinning. You see this red on the side:
You DON'T have to go to Notary Public if you staple the original document (police certificate, etc.) to the translation.

That solves everything :D

If you dont have the original then you must have notarized copy.

Its clear.
Yes, I saw the red part,it makes me calmer, but stil... probably this method for a paper based immigration process, when there is no other way to get copy of the original.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Yes, I saw the red part,it makes me calmer, but stil... probably this method for a paper based immigration process, when there is no other way to get copy of the original.
Yes. And a friend that got PR in 2015. through EE system told me they had to translate every document with Canadian translator!?! Yes. Weird.

Reactions: sandra02

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
In my opinion, a single affidavit should do, since the affidavit goes to establish the credibility of the translator himself. You would upload that affidavit with every document, but it could be the same affidavit.

I'm not absolutely certain, happy to be corrected.
Brilliant! Thank you.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016