+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Need help!

Bob boB

Apr 6, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm an EE PNP Outland applicant (aor June 2021) and today I've received a disturbing letter from IRCC asking for the the following additional documents:
- a proof of funds
- a police certificate
- a job letter
I have seven days to upload these documents but my problem is: I don't have a job offer in Canada and I've never said in my application that I had one.
The only job I have is the one I currently hold in my country of residence.
What should I do?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone, I'm an EE PNP Outland applicant (aor June 2021) and today I've received a disturbing letter from IRCC asking for the the following additional documents:
- a proof of funds
- a police certificate
- a job letter
I have seven days to upload these documents but my problem is: I don't have a job offer in Canada and I've never said in my application that I had one.
What should I do?
Thanks in advance.
Which exact PNP program have you applied through?

Also, post the full letter from IRCC here removing any personal details (like your name).

Bob boB

Apr 6, 2022
Pnp Outland: Nova Scotia
Here is the letter (translated from french):

Dear,
This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. We began to
process your request. To make a decision, we need the information/documents
following:

o Funds, proof: Proof of funds
o Police certificate: Please provide an original police certificate for each country/state where you have resided six months or more since the age of 18.
 These documents must reach this office no later than: 2022/06/06
o Letter of employment: An original and recent letter of employment specifying the start date of
employment, annual or hourly rate of pay and number of hours per week.
o These documents must reach this office no later than: 2022/04/13
To note :
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days of the date of this
letter. If you do not meet this deadline, your application will be assessed based on the information that you provided in your application, and your application may be rejected. Please submit these documents in your MyCIC account.
All documents that are in a language other than French or English must be accompanied
a certified translation into French or English by a certified translator. When the original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC.
we do not accept copies signed by a notary.
***IMPORTANT*** You must inform our office when one of the following situations applies to
you :
 Marriage, common-law union, divorce or legal separation;
 Death of the principal applicant or an accompanying family member
principal or sponsor;
 Birth of a child or adoption of a child. This includes the birth of a child to one of your
dependent children;
 If you, the principal applicant, or a member of your family is accused or convicted of a
crime in any country.
To notify our office of any changes cited above, please use our online form:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Pnp Outland: Nova Scotia
Here is the letter (translated from french):

Dear,
This letter is about your application for permanent residence in Canada. We began to
process your request. To make a decision, we need the information/documents
following:

o Funds, proof: Proof of funds
o Police certificate: Please provide an original police certificate for each country/state where you have resided six months or more since the age of 18.
 These documents must reach this office no later than: 2022/06/06
o Letter of employment: An original and recent letter of employment specifying the start date of
employment, annual or hourly rate of pay and number of hours per week.
o These documents must reach this office no later than: 2022/04/13
To note :
The above information/documents must be received within 7 days of the date of this
letter. If you do not meet this deadline, your application will be assessed based on the information that you provided in your application, and your application may be rejected. Please submit these documents in your MyCIC account.
All documents that are in a language other than French or English must be accompanied
a certified translation into French or English by a certified translator. When the original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC.
we do not accept copies signed by a notary.
***IMPORTANT*** You must inform our office when one of the following situations applies to
you :
 Marriage, common-law union, divorce or legal separation;
 Death of the principal applicant or an accompanying family member
principal or sponsor;
 Birth of a child or adoption of a child. This includes the birth of a child to one of your
dependent children;
 If you, the principal applicant, or a member of your family is accused or convicted of a
crime in any country.
To notify our office of any changes cited above, please use our online form:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
They aren't asking for a job offer letter. They are asking for a letter of employment for your current job.

Bob boB

Apr 6, 2022
That's what I thought at first but when i sign into my account and go to the "uploading documents" page and click on the "?" button, it says:

A letter of employment is an official document printed on the official letterhead of the company, attesting that you will be employed by this company in Canada for the period indicated. The letter of employment should include your name, specific information about your employment in Canada, and company contact information.

This letter may also include:

information such as your length of service with the company;
your title, position and functions;
your approved leave periods (if you are coming to Canada for a vacation), or information on whether the company will pay all of your travel expenses (if you are coming to Canada for business), etc.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That's what I thought at first but when i sign into my account and go to the "uploading documents" page and click on the "?" button, it says:

A letter of employment is an official document printed on the official letterhead of the company, attesting that you will be employed by this company in Canada for the period indicated. The letter of employment should include your name, specific information about your employment in Canada, and company contact information.

information such as your length of service with the company;
your title, position and functions;
your approved leave periods (if you are coming to Canada for a vacation), or information on whether the company will pay all of your travel expenses (if you are coming to Canada for business), etc.
Which exact program have you applied under?

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
- a proof of funds
- a police certificate
- a job letter
What should I do?
Thanks in advance.
Were you allocated points for having a job offer when you first created your profile? Also, if you can afford it, since it is time critical, you might want to look into a consultant

Bob boB

Apr 6, 2022
Were you allocated points for having a job offer when you first created your profile? Also, if you can afford it, since it is time critical, you might want to look into a consultant
No job offer and no points for a job offer!
Where can I find a consultant?

Bob boB

Apr 6, 2022
@legalfalcon

Hello, I'm an EE PNP: Nova Scotia Outland applicant (aor June 2021) and last wednesday I've received a letter from IRCC asking for the the following additional documents:
- a proof of funds
- a police certificate
- a job letter
I have to upload these documents before next Wednesday (april 13th).
My problem is with the Job letter, at first I thought they were asking for a letter of employment for my current job but when i sign into my account and go to the "uploading documents" page then click on the "?" button, it says:

information such as your length of service with the company; your title, position and functions;

The thing is: I don't have a job offer in Canada and I've never said in my application that I had one.
The only job letter I can provide is for the job I currently hold in my country of residence.
I've reported the issue to IRCC but haven't gotten any response so far.

What should I do?
Should I upload a letter of employment for my current job?