+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!! need help. Receive request letter

Fields4

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello experts,

I received a request letter today on my express entry PR portal. They said in the letter,
" This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Although no Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form was included, we have determined that you
may have an unauthorized representative based on the email address and mailing address
provided on your application.
Failure to disclose the use of a compensated representative might be considered misrepresentation.
The consequences of misrepresentation under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the
Citizenship Act could be severe.
Please review this matter carefully. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the
following document(s) are required by 2021-06-28
Use of Representative IMM5476: A signed and completed Use of a Representative form
(IMM5476).
OR
Updated contact information (address, email, telephone, etc.) that is not that of a
representative"

I didn't use any representative and filed my own application.
I called IRCC to confirm what address and email they have on file and they said that they had my current email and one previous email from 2016 for immigration consultant when I applied for my study permit extension and have two addresses one current and one previous which I used when applied for work permit. So they deleted the other address and email.
Just wondering what should I do next? Should I raise a webform? Or should I wait and see? Kindly please help me in this. Thank you so much in advance.