NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Guys!

I am new here and I am from the PHL and I need your inputs on to do.

thank you in advance.

- The case is that me and my girlfriend applied for MPNP under economic class since she(my girlfriend) has her uncle in Manitoba as the MPNP supporter. Last November 2013 her unlce receive a call from the Manitoba Nominee Program office interviewing him about the principal applicant (both me and my girlfriend, as we are applying separately) and last December 2013 after the Earthquake and Typhoon Hyaian my sponsor received a mail for me; since I am applying as a friend to the supporter, in the mail was my approval letter and which I started the CIC application process immediately..

-On the other hand me and my girlfriend were very worried because my girlfriend didn't receive any mail from Manitoba till now (since she is applying as the neice of the supporter, the supporter will not receive any mail to him from Manitoba Nominee Program), so what we did was we sent a mail through the manitoba supporter addressed to MPNP that my girlfriend didn't get any letter from MPNP maybe because the mailing system got stopped or scrambled due to the calamity that had just passed our province. After waiting for some time the MPNP replied that they already sent the outcome of the application to the principal applicant (my girlfriend).

until now we dont know what to do we just waited and freqeuntly called the post office if they got any letter.

we need your help guys. thank you.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quickest thing you can do here is to request a re-issue or reprint and resending of the letter from the MPNP and reason out postal services and internet services have not been brought up to reliable levels after the twin calamities.

If you have a contact (i.e. supporter in manitoba) - ask them if they can intercede/contact directly the MPNP office or use the services of the MP (Member of Parliament) representing the riding where the supporter resides to possibly query the office there on his niece's behalf. State the urgency.
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

../atb

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
@ragluf thank you for the input.

her supporter already emailed the MPNP about the situation last January or February i think and also requested to them if possible that another letter be mailed addressed to the suporter in Manitoba and MPNP replied that they will see and investigate on the situation and up until now we didnt get any email from them.

Fapper

May 3, 2013
Manila Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27, 2014
Nomination.....
Nov 30, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 12, 2015
IELTS Request
March 19, 2016
File Transfer...
May 10, 2016
Med's Request
June 02, 2016
Med's Done....
June 16, 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Oct 09, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 13, 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 20, 2017
is it possible for the sponsor(uncle) to sponsor(you and your gf) two people at the same time? that is how i understand your concern.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
epienes said:
@ ragluf thank you for the input.

her supporter already emailed the MPNP about the situation last January or February i think and also requested to them if possible that another letter be mailed addressed to the suporter in Manitoba and MPNP replied that they will see and investigate on the situation and up until now we didnt get any email from them.
Rather than relying solely on email from them - you can try to go through the MP route as I mentioned previously and see if they can intercede or inquire from MPNP office.

../atb

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Fapper said:
is it possible for the sponsor(uncle) to sponsor(you and your gf) two people at the same time? that is how i understand your concern.
thank you sir.. but my concern is that my gf didnt recieve her letter yet.. and we contacted mpnp regarding the matter maybe it got lost with the calamity.. and they replied that they have already sent the outcome of the application last December 2013 up until we now the letter didnt arrive.. we already done almost everything..

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
ragluf said:
Rather than relying solely on email from them - you can try to go through the MP route as I mentioned previously and see if they can intercede or inquire from MPNP office.

../atb
thank you sir..we will try to contact our sponsor to go through MP route..

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
sir @ragluf

updating on the situation

last march our sponsor got an email reply from mpnp and they said they will look into the situation and will request and send through mail the letter (i think a new result to the application) to the sponsor but until now mail was received..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
epienes said:
sir @ ragluf

updating on the situation

last march our sponsor got an email reply from mpnp and they said they will look into the situation and will request and send through mail the letter (i think a new result to the application) to the sponsor but until now mail was received..
The way I read it is that acknowledgement is positive from MPNP, so what you have to do now is wait. However, you may want to again ask your sponsor to call up the MPNP office or again request, to have a email copy sent to you, citing reliability of the email as much better than mail, given the situation that has happened before, in losing the first transmittal. The email may not be valid for the purposes of the federal application (originals needed) but it does give you the results of the application to the PNP.

.../atb

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
thank you sir @ragluf.. very much appreciated your time and help..

Hoping for best and fast outcome..

epienes

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM no aor yet
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
30-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
19-06-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
updating lang po..

my girlfriend already got her LOA mailed to our sponsor in Canada and filling up forms already while waiting for the orginal LOA from Canada to arrive. weeeee

thank you sir @ragluf for the info.

I also am waiting for MR still and dont know what to do.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
epienes said:
updating lang po..

my girlfriend already got her LOA mailed to our sponsor in Canada and filling up forms already while waiting for the orginal LOA from Canada to arrive. weeeee

thank you sir @ ragluf for the info.

I also am waiting for MR still and dont know what to do.
Good to know. At least the LOA of your fiancee has been sorted out.
Nothing to do here but wait and be patient until the next correspondence has been sent from the VO that is processing the application.

../atb