+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] Need help on my student visa application

Suryab2329

Nov 18, 2019
Hi,
I applied for my student visa on 12th november and my biometrics got updated on 15th november.
Few hours back like 5 or 6 hours, I checked my application and under current status, it was showing as Application/Profile updated. Now I checked it and it again reverted back to Submitted from Application/Profile updated.
What does this mean? Is it something to be worried about?

Check the complete application status below.

Review of eligibility
Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
Help - Review of medical results
  • November 21, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
Help - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
Help - Biometrics
  • November 15, 2019 Completed.
Background check
Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mohan Ganta

Nov 29, 2019
Hi.. even my application is same as yours... I applied on 12th Nov, Gave Biometrics on 15th, Medicals Updated on 21st Nov and on 26th I got Acknowledge mail from Delhi Immigration. There was no update in portal after 15th November.

Suryab2329

Nov 18, 2019
what acknowledgment you received from delhi immigration. Just 10 mins ago I received correspondence letter of my biometrics.

Mohan Ganta

Nov 29, 2019
what acknowledgment you received from delhi immigration. Just 10 mins ago I received correspondence letter of my biometrics.
Ohh Great then may be u will get ur decision shortly... I received a mail that my application has received delhi immigration and they will start processing

Suryab2329

Nov 18, 2019
Ohh Great then may be u will get ur decision shortly... I received a mail that my application has received delhi immigration and they will start processing
yeah thanks for the response I got my passport submission request which means it is approved within 2 hours from receiving the correspondence letter.