URGENT: Need help - ECA reports

papermate

May 3, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Today I received an email from IRCC they need a document "your spouse’s Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service."... "Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report."

I have already ordered this report from WES a week back and the WES status shows: "Evaluation in Progress". I ordered- Service Level: Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) -hope this is what I am suppose to order. I have 30 days to send this document to IRCC.

Previously, post ITA, while submitting my EE application I had uploaded my wife's US equivalence WES report(stupid me, I know) with different WES reference number, now when I have ordered the new reports(ECA) the reference number is different. I am confused now, when I called WES they said that the evaluation will be done within 20 business days and will be made available to CIC. However when I asked WES: "how would CIC know about my new reference number", they replied saying you have to call CIC as this is a PR application related question.

This morning I called CIC, and the call center person said: there is a IRCC web form available to you to change any document related to your EE application. I will make use of this web form when ECA evaluation is done.

Question:

Do I need to do anything other then using webform?

Do I need to file a case specific enquiry maybe?

How would IRCC know about my new WES reference?

In the letter by IRCC it says: "Please be advised that you may need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report." - Mu new order to WES ECA will suffice this or do I need to order a duplicate report when ECA will be evaluated?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

papermate

May 3, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone please.. any expert advise?