+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Urgent!!! Need help)do we have to quit job before applying visa??

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
::) Is it necessary to quit job before applying visa or we have to get noc from the company or there is no such problem and can quit after getting the visa? Plz help

Ritzy Witzy

Oct 31, 2014
No, you don't have to resign before applying. In fact its better to resign after you get the visa in hand as you will be safe from all corners then.

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
Thanks for the revert, I am intending to go for M engg, can you please suggest me universities
My profile
10-85%
12-83
Btech (in IT) 72.77 %
Have 1.5 yrs pf exp
Can show upto 2o lacs after paying GIC

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
hi,

That means you are applying for student visa so it wont matter to your visa if you resign and apply ,,, it is just that if you are not sure of getting the visa then you may continue with your job.

the funds you posses is enough after depositing 10000 cad in gic and you would also hv to pay the fees of the course and it would approx cost you around 13-14k cad.

now you will have to appear for ielts, if not given yet, and if u hv the scores already then your admission and visa will depend on the marks....

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply jeet, i was worried about the fact that i may have to resign or provide an NOC from my company..my ielts exam is on 20th dec, will apply to universities after that, any suggestions for that too?targeting dal internetworking m engg program..