+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent MPNP Question

Dil8

Sep 12, 2019
Hi please I need help urgent
I received LAA. It says that I will need my work history of 5 years they need reference letter. I have my letter from my current job but will need the letter from my previous work? I worked nine months but it was my part time. And their mangement is really not good I don't feel comfortable asking them? Do I really need it?
Please explain me in detail thank youu

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi please I need help urgent
I received LAA. It says that I will need my work history of 5 years they need reference letter. I have my letter from my current job but will need the letter from my previous work? I worked nine months but it was my part time. And their mangement is really not good I don't feel comfortable asking them? Do I really need it?
Please explain me in detail thank youu
Yes, you will need to provide that letter if you are claiming points on the time you worked there.. if you don't provide it, your LLA will be canceled under misrepresentation grounds... I suggest you provide that letter lr withdraw your application to MPNP

Dil8

Sep 12, 2019
Hello Thanks for the reply.
But this is the work experience i am not claiming points for. This is completely irrelavant. I have proper docs of everything that i am claiming points for. i am also deducting 200 points for working outside manitoba.
Can we still submit our application if we just mention the experience dates without any supporting letter for this part time experience? or everything mentioned in the application has to be provided documentation for?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hello Thanks for the reply.
But this is the work experience i am not claiming points for. This is completely irrelavant. I have proper docs of everything that i am claiming points for. i am also deducting 200 points for working outside manitoba.
Can we still submit our application if we just mention the experience dates without any supporting letter for this part time experience? or everything mentioned in the application has to be provided documentation for?
If you are claiming points, informing that in your application, you will need to provide the letter. Bear in mind that you will need to show documents related to everything that you add to your application.

Sep 3, 2020
If you are claiming points, informing that in your application, you will need to provide the letter. Bear in mind that you will need to show documents related to everything that you add to your application.
Hello i just had one doubt pls clarify, What of we dont mention work experience outside of Manitoba and just studies? Only 100 points will be deducted right?