+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: mistake found in Visa application after submission

Vaizak

Jul 26, 2018
Hi,

I submitted my visa application 10 days back later a day before I found a mistake in declaring available funds for my stay. I mistyped the value for my stay. Instead of providing staying value i just provided a sum of my tuition fee and stay allowance in that box. but all my financial documents such as loan sanction letter and GIC are quite clear.

I'm afraid this could affect my visa decision. Can someone guide or share your experience?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can ask for a withdrawal if you want.

In my books, what done is done. Finger crossed.

kulanday

Oct 15, 2018
Hi, what happened to your application? are you able to send a letter of explanation about the mistake on your form?

kulanday

Oct 15, 2018
hello everyone, i already submitted my visa application 11th of sept, passed my medical and recieved notif that result was already forwarded to the visa office,however, i just found.out the mistake that was made on my visa application form. The date on my contract for the anticipated date of employment is nov.1 2018 but the date that i've put on the duration of expected employment section on my visa application form is feb.01,2019, will this be a problem? I just estimated the timeframe of the processing of my application, i assumed it will not be done until nov 1, so i choose a date for the expected employment after my LMIA expires. Im so worried. please help