+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Message (Need more documents) after 3 months in IP2

sbodanapu

Nov 26, 2016
Hi guys,
I added my spouse to my PR application through express entry on Sep 05,2017. I am in IP2 from Sep 12,2017. Today, I got this update saying "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details." They have not sent any message yet. But, Does this delay my process further? I am already waiting for PR desperately for 3 months and this is really worrying me.

Please suggest

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
You mean you added your spouse after AOR? If yes, they will definitely need more documents. Try to raise this through CSE to follow up. For my case, It took a month before they come back to me after CSE.

Reactions: sbodanapu

sbodanapu

Nov 26, 2016
I got AOR on Aug 30, 2017. They asked for additional documents and submitted them on Sep 05, 2017.
I have rasied GCMS notes. How different is CSE from GCMS?

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
CSE is like sending a direct message to CIC. GCMS is to know how your application is progressing.
On a second thought, please don't send a message through CSE, it will prolong your application. All you need to do is wait patiently. When I submitted the additional document that they requested, it took 2.5 months for my profile to move. your case might be a little bit complex so they need more time. Just wait.

Reactions: sbodanapu

sbodanapu

Nov 26, 2016
THanks a lot buddy. I have been reading similar posts. Some say that they had received PPR soon after they received this message. Mixed reviews though.
I am really hoping this is the end for my wait of PPR. Let's hope for the best. Fingers crossed :)

Really appreciate your reply