+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Issue: Delay in Canadian Visa Application Approval (More Than 6 Months)

jabbari

Aug 5, 2023
Dear forum members,

I am writing to seek guidance and support regarding the significant delay in the approval of my Canadian visa application. I submitted my application on January 31, 2023, and to date, I have not received any response or update. This delay is causing immense distress for me and my wife, as we urgently need to visit our relative who is battling cancer and has been given a maximum of six months to live.

We have provided all necessary documents, including medical records, hospital letters, and other supporting evidence to emphasize the urgency and importance of our visit. Despite submitting two webforms and attempting to contact the Canadian embassy directly, we have not received any assistance or information regarding the status of our application.

We are deeply concerned about the lack of humanity and responsiveness in this situation. Our relative's health is rapidly deteriorating, and we fear that time is running out for us to see them one last time and take responsibility for their children.

I kindly request your advice on how to proceed in this matter. Is there any additional action we can take to expedite the visa approval process? We are desperate for a resolution and would greatly appreciate any suggestions or insights from those who have faced similar situations.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Sincerely

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear forum members,

I am writing to seek guidance and support regarding the significant delay in the approval of my Canadian visa application. I submitted my application on January 31, 2023, and to date, I have not received any response or update. This delay is causing immense distress for me and my wife, as we urgently need to visit our relative who is battling cancer and has been given a maximum of six months to live.

We have provided all necessary documents, including medical records, hospital letters, and other supporting evidence to emphasize the urgency and importance of our visit. Despite submitting two webforms and attempting to contact the Canadian embassy directly, we have not received any assistance or information regarding the status of our application.

We are deeply concerned about the lack of humanity and responsiveness in this situation. Our relative's health is rapidly deteriorating, and we fear that time is running out for us to see them one last time and take responsibility for their children.

I kindly request your advice on how to proceed in this matter. Is there any additional action we can take to expedite the visa approval process? We are desperate for a resolution and would greatly appreciate any suggestions or insights from those who have faced similar situations.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Sincerely
This is an immigration forum run by volunteers, not a government site. Sorry for the illness of a loved one.

Where are you applying from? How long was visit and did you show funds for your visit? Is this an immediate or extended relative? What do you mean take responsibility for their children? So they will have no parents to care for them? How can you take responsibility for them? There is no expedited process. Your relative can ask his/her MP to get involved and contact IRCC.