+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent,is my uncle my co sponsor?

wooriedme

Nov 4, 2008
my loan is getting some problem.im applying for student visa next week.and the bank asks me to show proof how i will cover my residence expenses. my father will be paying for them since he has a six figure earning but,the bank is not satisfied because our saving account isn't that filled up right now. we are going to get a letter from my uncle that he will be paying for my expenses. does that make him a cosponsor?

will he have to get an affidavit too?
what all things will he have to show in order to say hell be paying for my residence?

also due to some family problem, we dont have strong funds right now.my father is working at a very good post and with a good income. our balance wil stabilise in a couple of months.our total property is around 2 crores.
can the bank thing be a problem?
urgent help needed.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Go to your country cic website all requirement should be there they are quite specific to each country 2. Then can you prove relative relationship ? Documents do you share same surname ? And also if you can then no problem he can be your sponsor , you need your letters notorised by notary public , if you a good bank statement it will add creditability to your case thats all if not asked your uncle to give you cash i mean cash then put it in your bank account print the statements ?

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
But you need a good financial statements to prove that he can maitain you be specific what you applying where from what course then we can adivise but you do need strong finacial statements and also you need to prove ties i hope that of help to you