File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I decide to go there as in person to CBSA office Montreal told me your departure become deportation . I booked my ticket same day and handover them . I asked them many time but still they do not have any answer how and why my departure orders become deportation order. They do not have proof which can prove they even try to contact . I have all call records . IRCC told me it volentry departure
Well I am back to my country without having any issue at aiport and immigration was ok .and made some arrangements to safe my life. Still , I am scared and my family is in depression and full of fear.
My question is IS THERE ANY PATH TO COME BACK TO CANADA WITH FAMILY? I know I can not apply refugee again . If you have any option just let me know ...
I got Quebec Class 1 Truck licence in March and worked as Truck Driver till July 21, Thus I have 3 month Truck Driver experience also . My current employer not close my work file, they left it open , in case whnever i comeback I can joined them directly .My work permit is valid till March 2022,I filed my taxes for 2020 already. I do not have any kind of criminality records during my stay in CANADA.
The most realistic way for you to return is to apply to immigrate through an immigration program like Express Entry or PNP.

Visiting on any sort of temporary basis (e.g. visitor, student, worker) will be a lot more difficult as a result of the refugee claim.

Good luck.

MZHSECA

Star Member
Jul 8, 2021
I decide to go there as in person to CBSA office Montreal told me your departure become deportation . I booked my ticket same day and handover them . I asked them many time but still they do not have any answer how and why my departure orders become deportation order. They do not have proof which can prove they even try to contact . I have all call records . IRCC told me it volentry departure
Well I am back to my country without having any issue at aiport and immigration was ok .and made some arrangements to safe my life. Still , I am scared and my family is in depression and full of fear.
My question is IS THERE ANY PATH TO COME BACK TO CANADA WITH FAMILY? I know I can not apply refugee again . If you have any option just let me know ...
I got Quebec Class 1 Truck licence in March and worked as Truck Driver till July 21, Thus I have 3 month Truck Driver experience also . My current employer not close my work file, they left it open , in case whnever i comeback I can joined them directly .My work permit is valid till March 2022,I filed my taxes for 2020 already. I do not have any kind of criminality records during my stay in CANADA.
Returning as a temporary resident category will be difficult,but not impossible.IRCC visa officers have instructions to refuse any temporary residence application which they believe has been made to claim asylum in Canada.Remember also that Canada has an information sharing agreement only with United States,Australia,New Zealand,UK.I do not know what is your personal situation and why you claimed asylum,but remember,processing of applications for Permanent Residence from outside Canada is currently pending for over two years,applications made back in 2019 have not received any final answer yet,it also depends on your academic and professional background on what CRS score you will get.So,if you wish,you may try to return to Canada by filling IMM 1295(Work Permit from outside Canada),to get a new work permit for your pending job,but remember,it will be very difficult.The work permit for refugee claimants may not be valid anymore after leaving Canada.

Last edited: