+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Information required

Rani Sinha

Jun 12, 2021
Hello
I came to Canada last year as a refugee and filed my case at Airport in Montreal. My parents are at critical stage and serious health issue because of COVID , I have to go back to my origin country . I request CBSA and my case has been closed . My lawyer is not guiding me as , she said I am out of it . I have few question.. if someone have real information pls share ..

1- My case was closed 45 days ago, so what's my status here in Canada ?
2- When I will receive communication for next step to appear for a interview with CBSA ? How much time it takes ..
3- What they will do with my Canada visa and Indian passport ?
4- I have USA visa also , will my refugee case in Canada , will impact my travelling to USA in future?
5- what will be the action and reaction of Indian immigration and Indian police when I will reach to Mumbai ?
6- in case , if I want to go outside my country , will immigration allowed me to go as tourist in future or they will disallowed travel abroad..

Thanks in advance

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Hello
I came to Canada last year as a refugee and filed my case at Airport in Montreal. My parents are at critical stage and serious health issue because of COVID , I have to go back to my origin country . I request CBSA and my case has been closed . My lawyer is not guiding me as , she said I am out of it . I have few question.. if someone have real information pls share ..

1- My case was closed 45 days ago, so what's my status here in Canada ?
2- When I will receive communication for next step to appear for a interview with CBSA ? How much time it takes ..
3- What they will do with my Canada visa and Indian passport ?
4- I have USA visa also , will my refugee case in Canada , will impact my travelling to USA in future?
5- what will be the action and reaction of Indian immigration and Indian police when I will reach to Mumbai ?
6- in case , if I want to go outside my country , will immigration allowed me to go as tourist in future or they will disallowed travel abroad..

Thanks in advance
  1. If you have withdrawn your application, your removal order is in effect. At 45 days, it’s quite possible you are already under a deportation order.
  2. You can contact CBSA directly and advise them you want to leave. They will request evidence of your planned departure. With direct flights to India cancelled, you may experience delays.
  3. Your Canadian visa will be cancelled. Your passport will be returned to you once you have boarded your flight.
  4. Most likely.
  5. No idea.
  6. No idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rani Sinha

Rani Sinha

Jun 12, 2021
Thank You so much
Can you please elaborate the term Under Deportation order ...

Because , last update from layer side was , "CBSA will contact you 100% via mail , or email , or telephone " . And You will be asked to join a small interview to make sure - you are safe , if you are going back to your country "

But here both situations are different

Pls help

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
When you applied as a refugee, one of the documents you sign is a removal order that goes into effect if you withdraw, abandon or loose your case. In essence, IIRC and CBSA make sure they are prepared to remove you in advance of any negative decision. If you have withdrawn your refugee claim, the removal order went into effect. It is standard procedure for the removal order to become a deportation order if you do t leave Canada within 30 days of the removal order coming into force.
That said, with Covid, restricted flights, limited contact, etc, CBSA did make note they were not going to enforce deportations or removals until thing settle down. As Indian has travel restriction in place, CBSA May have decide there is no point at this time to push the issue. And you still have the option to contact them.

Rani Sinha

Jun 12, 2021
Thanks you so much
You have real information and thanks for your prompt response
Let see what will happen
I do not want deportation
I want to leave the country honestly
So that I can come back for travel in future
I Paid my all bills
Nothing is due on my side .
I paid taxes for 2020 and still working , untill flights not getting open to my country

God bless u

Pls let me know
If you becomes to know anything about it

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks you so much
Let see what will happen
I Paid my all bills
I paid taxes for 2020 and still working , untill flights not getting open to my country

God bless u

Pls let me know
You don’t have the option of leaving like a normal visitor. Once you apply for asylum any application for a temporary stay will be questioned by any country that shares immigration information with Canada. There will be a record that you tried to claim asylum in Canada.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks you so much
Let see what will happen
I Paid my all bills

God bless u

Pls let me know
What about repercussion as basis of your claim?

Rani Sinha

Jun 12, 2021
You don’t have the option of leaving like a normal visitor. Once you apply for asylum any application for a temporary stay will be questioned by any country that shares immigration information with Canada. There will be a record that you tried to claim asylum in Canada.
Ohh
So technically, they will also add that it was volunteery widrawal and they can have a set of questions to examine at Port

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ohh
So technically, they will also add that it was volunteery widrawal and they can have a set of questions to examine at Port
You removed yourself voluntarily but you still applied for asylum. It will likely be difficult to get any type of temporary visa for quite some time.

Rani Sinha

Jun 12, 2021
What about repercussion as basis of your claim?
I have to face all the difficulties , I don't have any option .. my life is precious but more than my life , my parents are really important for me ..
I do not know , how I can be sure to save the life ..
I don't know , of there is another way for me ..

Some one said apply H&C but I don't know I am eligible for Human and Compassionate appeal ..
I have class 1 truck licence , I have a job here . I worked during COVID period also non stop and still I am ON ..
I don't know
What to do

Rani Sinha

Jun 12, 2021
I decide to go there as in person to CBSA office Montreal told me your departure become deportation . I booked my ticket same day and handover them . I asked them many time but still they do not have any answer how and why my departure orders become deportation order. They do not have proof which can prove they even try to contact . I have all call records . IRCC told me it volentry departure
Well I am back to my country without having any issue at aiport and immigration was ok .and made some arrangements to safe my life. Still , I am scared and my family is in depression and full of fear.
My question is IS THERE ANY PATH TO COME BACK TO CANADA WITH FAMILY? I know I can not apply refugee again . If you have any option just let me know ...
I got Quebec Class 1 Truck licence in March and worked as Truck Driver till July 21, Thus I have 3 month Truck Driver experience also . My current employer not close my work file, they left it open , in case whnever i comeback I can joined them directly .My work permit is valid till March 2022,I filed my taxes for 2020 already. I do not have any kind of criminality records during my stay in CANADA.