+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent information on study permit

ubanedej

Dec 17, 2023
Good evening,
I wanted to make an enquiry concerning my application. I was asked for a custodian in September and given one week to find which I did but the people meant to upload tye custodian form encountered issues and it wasn't uploaded and they weren't aware till they received the refusal letter, I reapplied because I had a custodian and it was just a mistake since September I am yet to here a response I asked my agent he said he raised a web form and still yet nothing. I have deferred my start before and might do it again if it isn't approved on time. My brother who applied the same time got his because his of legal age but we aren't going to same province I don't know what to do.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good evening,
I wanted to make an enquiry concerning my application. I was asked for a custodian in September and given one week to find which I did but the people meant to upload tye custodian form encountered issues and it wasn't uploaded and they weren't aware till they received the refusal letter, I reapplied because I had a custodian and it was just a mistake since September I am yet to here a response I asked my agent he said he raised a web form and still yet nothing. I have deferred my start before and might do it again if it isn't approved on time. My brother who applied the same time got his because his of legal age but we aren't going to same province I don't know what to do.
Nothing much you can do but wait. How old are you and what school? Does the custodian live near the school you plan to attend? Has the custodian been contacted?

ubanedej

Dec 17, 2023
Nothing much you can do but wait. How old are you and what school? Does the custodian live near the school you plan to attend? Has the custodian been contacted?
17, university of new Brunswick. The custodian lives near the school I used the custodian.ca that helps with custodians but you have to pay. After I had already done all that the document wasn't uploaded so it was denied because they said i didn't give what they asked for, and the problem was from my agent doing my visa processing. So we applied again that same day because I do have a custodian and that is what I have been waiting on now since September.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
17, university of new Brunswick. The custodian lives near the school I used the custodian.ca that helps with custodians but you have to pay. After I had already done all that the document wasn't uploaded so it was denied because they said i didn't give what they asked for, and the problem was from my agent doing my visa processing. So we applied again that same day because I do have a custodian and that is what I have been waiting on now since September.
There is nothing much you can do. Most university programs start in September so you can defer. I assume you used different bank accounts from your brother since his permit was approved.

ubanedej

Dec 17, 2023
There is nothing much you can do. Most university programs start in September so you can defer. I assume you used different bank accounts from your brother since his permit was approved.
No I don't think you are getting me on the say my brother got his passport request letter I got a letter saying that I should provide a custodian in a week, which I did then my agent processing it had trouble sending the document and it wasn't sent and he didn't tell me the next week when my brother went to get his passport I got a refusal letter because I couldn't provide the custodian. So my agent covered the fees for the new application because it was their fault, since then no response yet.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No I don't think you are getting me on the say my brother got his passport request letter I got a letter saying that I should provide a custodian in a week, which I did then my agent processing it had trouble sending the document and it wasn't sent and he didn't tell me the next week when my brother went to get his passport I got a refusal letter because I couldn't provide the custodian. So my agent covered the fees for the new application because it was their fault, since then no response yet.
I understand. You didn’t include a custodian but in the meantime your brother’s study permit was approved. All I mentioned is that because your brother’s has been approved, then assume you used separate bank accounts to show proof of funds.

All you can do is wait. If program starts in January then look at deferring.