Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
I enrolled in 2 year mba but had to drop after 2 semesters (1year) and i have the Detailed Marksheets of the same scoring 75%. My college is willing to award me with a certificate acknowledging for the same. Will it do any good to me? Should I send the certificate to wes for evaluation? kindly reply. It’s urgent.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I enrolled in 2 year mba but had to drop after 2 semesters (1year) and i have the Detailed Marksheets of the same scoring 75%. My college is willing to award me with a certificate acknowledging for the same. Will it do any good to me? Should I send the certificate to wes for evaluation? kindly reply. It’s urgent.
An incomplete degree will not be evaluated as a 1 year degree.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
are they going to give you PG diploma certificate ?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't think so any agency will evaluate an incomplete education degree.
Are they going to issues one year PG Diploma degree to you?