+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**Urgent**! IMM5669 Mistakes**What Should I do?

maryj12565

Mar 9, 2018
Hello,

I went to an agency for the help of my application, and I submitted the application last year.

I was just checking my IMM5669 form, one of the section (personal history section), I was supposed to write down all my activities in the past 10 years which included studying, travel, and work. And I realized that my agent (she typed in all the information for me) did not write down any of my working and travel experiences in that section. But I did submitted all my passport pages (which can see where I went), and I do tax turn every year (not trying to work secretly).

I did not get any call or letters regarding this section here, and I am already at the last stage with my application (Got DM letter). Will I be in trouble because of this? Should I explain it when I have the interview? Or will my application be rejected because of this?
I provided all the information needed for the application, but I don't know why the agent did not write it down on that section.

I am very worried.

I am also applying for work permit, if I write down my working history on the form (on imm5669 my agent didn’t) it will have conflict.. will it leads to bad result toward my common law case? The deadline for the working permit is on Tuesday, please help me out here friends!

Thank you

Last edited:

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,

I went to an agency for the help of my application, and I submitted the application last year.

I was just checking my IMM5669 form, one of the section (personal history section), I was supposed to write down all my activities in the past 10 years which included studying, travel, and work. And I realized that my agent (she typed in all the information for me) did not write down any of my working and travel experiences in that section. But I did submitted all my passport pages (which can see where I went), and I do tax turn every year (not trying to work secretly).

I did not get any call or letters regarding this section here, and I am already at the last stage with my application (Got DM letter). Will I be in trouble because of this? Should I explain it when I have the interview? Or will my application be rejected because of this?
I provided all the information needed for the application, but I don't know why the agent did not write it down on that section.

I am very worried.

Thank you

Talk to your agency first that if they submitted the incomplete form or not. If yes, Fill out the correct form and submit it through webform with an LOE why you are resubmitting it to replace the one you have provided with your Application package. Or you can talk to IRCC call center. Hope it helps

maryj12565

Mar 9, 2018
Talk to your agency first that if they submitted the incomplete form or not. If yes, Fill out the correct form and submit it through webform with an LOE why you are resubmitting it to replace the one you have provided with your Application package. Or you can talk to IRCC call center. Hope it helps
Thanks for your reply.
I am also applying for work permit, do you think if I write down my working history on the form (on imm5669 my agent didn’t) it will have conflict? Which lead to bad result toward my common law case?

Thank you so much