+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: I lost everything (AINP)

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi
The advices upthere are great. I have an other. Paper streams might last long. Did you try entry express?? If yoi habe the suficient points .. why don t you go there.. if yoi are extracted you will be treated quickly as fswd :)

Thanks! I do not have my EE profile yet. I do not have IELTS yet. What is the sufficient point would be? Is 400 points enough, let's say? If I create I hope to hit at least 500...

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
hi
sorry for the huge mistakes am making when i write from my phone ( i have big fingers haha and they always make the keyboard on the androids small)
400 assures you the intrest of provinces like ontario and others ( ontario nomination nowdays have 2 month delay maximum and they ask for the same papers like EE post ita so you will have to proccure the same things)
for Ita and that s the fast one i mean direct ita ... they went to 413 points! so i advice you to make a stimulation. you wont loose anything. so see what are your options ! and courage :)

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
hi
sorry for the huge mistakes am making when i write from my phone ( i have big fingers haha and they always make the keyboard on the androids small)
400 assures you the intrest of provinces like ontario and others ( ontario nomination nowdays have 2 month delay maximum and they ask for the same papers like EE post ita so you will have to proccure the same things)
for Ita and that s the fast one i mean direct ita ... they went to 413 points! so i advice you to make a stimulation. you wont loose anything. so see what are your options ! and courage :)
Mmmm...I like big fingers:rolleyes::oops::D.

And may I ask some clarification please?

- Why did you say that OINP nowadays have 2 months delay maximum? What is that mean?
- What kind of papers are you talking about? I just did not get some parts, such as ...ame papers like EE post ita so you will have to proccure the same things)... in your post.

Thanks so so so much!!!

xx Pretty Woman

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Mmmm...I like big fingers:rolleyes::oops::D.

And may I ask some clarification please?

- Why did you say that OINP nowadays have 2 months delay maximum? What is that mean?
- What kind of papers are you talking about? I just did not get some parts, such as ...ame papers like EE post ita so you will have to proccure the same things)... in your post.

Thanks so so so much!!!

xx Pretty Woman
Hi there
Haha thx. It s nice to see that you are not sad anymore.
Well they ask you for language tests.. equivalence of your diploma... bank acvount documents... money proof... work history... they ask you also to pay a fee.. and for example ontario had electronic system so you wont wait like me a year to be treated. They do your file on 3 months max... once you have nomination you habe 600 points to add to your score. So you have a certitude to be extracted (ita) but if you got more thsn 420 points you can get ita directly without passing by a province nomination. Entry express will be also electronic and you will have to add police certificates... medicals... and other documentd that are specific to each case. Go on cic website you will find a lot of details and also there a subject you find in this forum with detailed proceedure and discription :) happy to help
Perzonnaly i waited a year for nomination! And now i am waiting for ppr :) i hope to get it soon as i am reaaaalllly tired of waitung haha

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi there
Haha thx. It s nice to see that you are not sad anymore.
Well they ask you for language tests.. equivalence of your diploma... bank acvount documents... money proof... work history... they ask you also to pay a fee.. and for example ontario had electronic system so you wont wait like me a year to be treated. They do your file on 3 months max... once you have nomination you habe 600 points to add to your score. So you have a certitude to be extracted (ita) but if you got more thsn 420 points you can get ita directly without passing by a province nomination. Entry express will be also electronic and you will have to add police certificates... medicals... and other documentd that are specific to each case. Go on cic website you will find a lot of details and also there a subject you find in this forum with detailed proceedure and discription :) happy to help
Perzonnaly i waited a year for nomination! And now i am waiting for ppr :) i hope to get it soon as i am rea-Aall ly tired of waiting haha

Thanks for your reply. Well, I calculated my EE points, and it said 410 without language tests, but I take IELTS then how many points that will add up? I hope to get in total at least 450-470 points i.e. 410 + whatever I will get for IELTS.
From what I understood, you get interest letter from Ontario if you have 400 points and have to submit their application online and wait for another 3 months. If it is positive then they will issue you a certificate with additional 600 points and then I can apply for EE?

As you may have already read earlier, I already was nominated by the AINP and sent my docs to PR to CIO in Sydney and all of sudden had to quit my job. I am now so scared of consequences such as my application being rejected :((( i am sad

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Helllo,

I received aor, but have not informed the ainp and cio about my job situation yet... as you may read my post i said that quit my job while i was waiting for the aor. I now got the aor and still looking for a job.. am i in trouble now? So stressed...

tandpteam

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-12-2017
Helllo,

I received aor, but have not informed the ainp and cio about my job situation yet... as you may read my post i said that quit my job while i was waiting for the aor. I now got the aor and still looking for a job.. am i in trouble now? So stressed...
AINP: since your employment is not restricted. Don't freak out.
CIO: it's good your got the acknowledgement from them. Just forget about them, unless they phone you to check, which seems unlikely. I've changed my job (also AINP, same stream like you), all good, already passed medical check, just desperately waiting for the final check.

Calm down and keep searching for jobs :):):D Your employment secret stays safe with us here :D:cool:

Also Express Entry: much faster than paper-based PNP, go for it if you can. I'm doing the paper-based PNP, and every day checking My Account on CIC is another day wasted stuck in the process. :(:(:(:(:(

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
AINP: since your employment is not restricted. Don't freak out.
CIO: it's good your got the acknowledgement from them. Just forget about them, unless they phone you to check, which seems unlikely. I've changed my job (also AINP, same stream like you), all good, already passed medical check, just desperately waiting for the final check.

Calm down and keep searching for jobs :):):D Your employment secret stays safe with us here :D:cool:

Also Express Entry: much faster than paper-based PNP, go for it if you can. I'm doing the paper-based PNP, and every day checking My Account on CIC is another day wasted stuck in the process. :(:(:(:(:(

Thank you for your reply. Just a quick question-----

Once you got your nomination from the ainp, did you quit your job and was jobless? if yes, did you tell the ainp and the cio that you quit your job?
my situation was: i quit my job while waiting for the aor, and did not tell the ainp, including the cio so i was very stressed about it.
would you mind of telling a little bit about your journey or story? and my congratulations that you got your nomination, aor, and now passed your medical check!!! well done, young man!

xx pretty woman

tandpteam

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-12-2017
Thank you for your reply. Just a quick question-----

Once you got your nomination from the ainp, did you quit your job and was jobless? if yes, did you tell the ainp and the cio that you quit your job?
my situation was: i quit my job while waiting for the aor, and did not tell the ainp, including the cio so i was very stressed about it.
would you mind of telling a little bit about your journey or story? and my congratulations that you got your nomination, aor, and now passed your medical check!!! well done, young man!

xx pretty woman
I got AINP in May 2016. I submitted the whole package to CIO in May 2016 as well. NOC was 1215 I think.
Man don't make me started , some people at that company are racist and arrogant, I took a lot of unpaid vacations back then too, so I didn't have to suffer at work :D:D:p
But I stayed until I found a new job in December 2016. The new job is in another city, I submitted an address change request to CIO, but not AINP. And I did not tell either CIO or AINP about my job change.
June 2017: medical request from CIO.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Helllo,

I was right and you got AOR :)

Don't worry so much bc your AINP stream (Worker - without a job offer) is not related to your employer :)

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I was right and you got AOR :)

Don't worry so much bc your AINP stream (Worker - without a job offer) is not related to your employer :)

Thank you. the only problem is that I am still jobless and do not have a job and I received my aor while being unemployed so I am still concerned.....((( the level of my stress is high....lost a couple of pounds because all of these((

beehappy

Aug 21, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got AINP in May 2016. I submitted the whole package to CIO in May 2016 as well. NOC was 1215 I think.
Man don't make me started , some people at that company are racist and arrogant, I took a lot of unpaid vacations back then too, so I didn't have to suffer at work :D:D:p
But I stayed until I found a new job in December 2016. The new job is in another city, I submitted an address change request to CIO, but not AINP. And I did not tell either CIO or AINP about my job change.
June 2017: medical request from CIO.
Hi can i ask you if you pr is done because i'm in the same situation

tandpteam

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-12-2017
Hi, yes my PR is all done. I became PR since 28 Dec 2017, got my PR card months ago.

Reactions: beehappy

beehappy

Aug 21, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, yes my PR is all done. I became PR since 28 Dec 2017, got my PR card months ago.
Thats good congrats, and one last question for example i am in ip2 and my medical is pass in march 30 2018, i'm just wonder for how long you wait for ppr request after your medical pass to

tandpteam

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-12-2017
I don't recall the exact date I got my medical check, it might be visible in my profile, so just check it out. I kind of remember I got the request in late summer or early fall, I got PPR in Dec 2017. So it's probably half a year.