+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: I lost everything (AINP)

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello,

I am so sad and crying. I quit my job as I could not take it anymore. Some of you may judge me why I could not have stayed until I get my PR, but it was the best option that I could come up with at this time.

I am crying and just staring at my computer desperately looking for answers on the Internet forums. I cannot drink and eat anymore. I am here to ask some advice and suggestions so thanks so much for your input in advance.

I am an AINP nominee and got my nomination of certificate last month, and the paper application was sent to the CIO in Sydney, NS last month too. I have not received my AOR yet...

What should I do now? Should I inform the AINP and the CIO that I quit my job? I am so scared that they will cancel my application.

Please help me with some suggestions.

Thanks so much!!!

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Why did you quit? Okay first things first, what stream of AINP did you apply under as? What is your current status now?
I do not want to blame anybody, but I quit my job. My stream was SRS-PGW category. I sent my documents to the CIO office and have not received my AOR yet. I got my nomination certificate last month.

I am really stressed...

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Then you're fine. You can work for any employer and once your current work permit expires, you can apply for an open work permit with the AOR that you'll received from your PR application. No need to panic.

Reactions: AlexandraO

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Then you're fine. You can work for any employer and once your current work permit expires, you can apply for an open work permit with the AOR that you'll received from your PR application. No need to panic.
I have not received my AOR yet. So what to do? Should I inform AINP and the CIO that I quit my job? :(:(:(:(

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
I have not received my AOR yet. So what to do? Should I inform AINP and the CIO that I quit my job? :(:(:(:(
Just stay low for now. Keep looking for a full time that matches your NOC. Although you can work for any employer, you must still fulfill the requirements that got you your nomination. Its still early in the process for you so just keep looking for a job for now.

Reactions: pretty_woman1

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Just stay low for now. Keep looking for a full time that matches your NOC. Although you can work for any employer, you must still fulfill the requirements that got you your nomination. Its still early in the process for you so just keep looking for a job for now.

By NOC you meant the NOC CODE or the SAME POSITION? Let's say. if I worked as an Administrative Assistant and my nomination of the certificate was issued by AINP based on this NOC code or I can find any job that is skilled and in the NOC B category? I will keep looking for a job and hopefully can find something.....(

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
I do not want to blame anybody, but I quit my job. My stream was SRS-PGW category. I sent my documents to the CIO office and have not received my AOR yet. I got my nomination certificate last month.

I am really stressed...
SRS stream in AINP : Worker - without a job offer
Employer name : N/A

So you will get AOR , and CIC won't ask you about your employment situation
don't worry, just look for another job with same NOC

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
SRS stream in AINP : Worker - without a job offer
Employer name : N/A

So you will get AOR , and CIC won't ask you about your employment situation
don't worry, just look for another job with same NOC

I have the same things written in my nomination of the certification.

What did you mean by same NOC code? is NOC code category or the same position? Is it OK to find a job that is skilled and the same category, but with a different position?

I am so screwed...not eating and drinking at all. so stressed....

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
I have the same things written in my nomination of the certification.

What did you mean by same NOC code? is NOC code category or the same position? Is it OK to find a job that is skilled and the same category, but with a different position?

I am so screwed...not eating and drinking at all. so stressed....
First, your stream is not employer driven stream , so I am sure you will get PR even you don't work at all or you work in any job :)

Looking for another job just for safety :)

Same NOC means, if your NOC 2233 you find other job with different employer and that job is NOC 2233

( means same that NOC written in your nomination paper)

pretty_woman1

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
First, your stream is not employer driven stream , so I am sure you will get PR even you don't work at all or you work in any job :)

Looking for another job just for safety :)

Same NOC means, if your NOC 2233 you find other job with different employer and that job is NOC 2233

( means same that NOC written in your nomination paper)

Thanks so so much! but what if I find a job with a different NOC code, but still skilled? so in this case, they will cancel my application? for example, i received my nomination under NOC 2233 and it is written in my certificate, and i find a job with NOC 1111 ?

xx Pretty Woman

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Thanks so so much! but what if I find a job with a different NOC code, but still skilled? so in this case, they will cancel my application? for example, i received my nomination under NOC 2233 and it is written in my certificate, and i find a job with NOC 1111 ?

xx Pretty Woman
I think it's s OK as long as your new skilled job is not in ineligible jobs list in AINP

If your new job is semi - skilled job ( level C ) you need to submit language test to CIC

Just to know , you got your nomination because of your study or work experience in Alberta that's why SRS category doesn't need employer support :)

By the way I am AINP SRS-PGW nominee and already applied for PR :)

Good luck

Last edited:

figaro2

Jan 12, 2016
Argentina
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017
Nomination.....
08-02-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
3 nov 2017
LANDED..........
31 01 2018
Hi
The advices upthere are great. I have an other. Paper streams might last long. Did you try entry express?? If yoi habe the suficient points .. why don t you go there.. if yoi are extracted you will be treated quickly as fswd :)

Reactions: tandpteam