+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !! I am CEC outland, asked to upload POF in ADR.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
can we apply with paper application through mail or we have to go through express entry and get ITA?
I think Express entry is for all the ecomonic class applications.
BTW please create another thread. I am middle of something and I am seeking help for my case here.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
I think Express entry is for all the ecomonic class applications.
BTW please create another thread. I am middle of something and I am seeking help for my case here.
sorry buddy for that
that's why i got confusing because applyin for CEC inland you dont need POF as you are in Canada and have a job but outland i think you should have POF ,my opinion if you have POF just upload it and done or if you don't have it just write LOE and explain that you don't need POF because you are under CEC,
i hope you all the best

Reactions: can_indian

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
sorry buddy for that
that's why i got confusing because applyin for CEC inland you dont need POF as you are in Canada and have a job but outland i think you should have POF ,my opinion if you have POF just upload it and done or if you don't have it just write LOE and explain that you don't need POF because you are under CEC,
i hope you all the best
Thanks for your input. Appreciated.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Finally, I just talked to a representative at cic call centre, and she said that I did not upload any POF or explanation letter in "POF upload section" that is why I have been ADRed for POF. I can attach a Explanation letter there if I am invited under CEC.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would love to see some evidence of that. CIC site states that If you qualify for both CEC and FSW, you are CEC. Similarly, if you qualify for both FST and FSW, then you are FSW. (Thus, CEC > FSW > FST).
I can speak from experience. I think it's obvious that you can be eligible to be invited under multiple programs. For me, I entered foreign and Canadian work experience and my ITA said both FSW and CEC. Because of that, POF was a required document on my checklist. I ultimately declined the ITA and submitted a new profile without the foreign work experience and applied under CEC. Secondarily, I can say I have seen other posts related to "reasons for refusal" and "understanding GCMS notes" where people have indicated that the officer assessed them under both programs, but they were still ineleigible. Take it for what it's worth.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can speak from experience. I think it's obvious that you can be eligible to be invited under multiple programs. For me, I entered foreign and Canadian work experience and my ITA said both FSW and CEC. Because of that, POF was a required document on my checklist. I ultimately declined the ITA and submitted a new profile without the foreign work experience and applied under CEC. Secondarily, I can say I have seen other posts related to "reasons for refusal" and "understanding GCMS notes" where people have indicated that the officer assessed them under both programs, but they were still ineleigible. Take it for what it's worth.
Thanks for sharing. Can you expand on why "they were still ineligible"?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Thanks for your suggestion/opinion/experience, My ITA clearly mentions that I have been invited under CEC. If I am assessed under CEC, I will have no problem.

Since I was invited under CEC, I didnt care for maintaining funds as per FSW/FST minimum funds requirement.

As for now, I have submitted the explanation letter in my ADR request. If I am asked to submit it again, I will have all the docs ready.

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Thanks for your suggestion/opinion/experience, My ITA clearly mentions that I have been invited under CEC. If I am assessed under CEC, I will have no problem.

Since I was invited under CEC, I didnt care for maintaining funds as per FSW/FST minimum funds requirement.

As for now, I have submitted the explanation letter in my ADR request. If I am asked to submit it again, I will have all the docs ready.
Hi there,

So just to understand, If you are a CEC outlander, you do not need POF right?

senthilkumarank

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
@can_indian..finally what happened? I am also CEC outland and going to upload documents now
Please guide me