+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !! I am CEC outland, asked to upload POF in ADR.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am CEC outland, AOR june 19. At the time of eAPR, I had put down $0 in the funds and wasn't asked to upload POF. I had attached a LOE, and stated the fact that I have been invited under CEC and so I haven't attached any POF.
Today, I passed medical and also got ADR to attach POF.

My question is, Should attach the letter explaining the fact that : as per cic.gc.ca, I am not required to meet the minimum funds requirement OR should I gather the bank letters and upload them.

Thanks.
Did you also qualify for the FSW program? If you qualified to be invited under both CEC and FSW, then the officer will assess you on the MEC for both programs.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you also qualify for the FSW program? If you qualified to be invited under both CEC and FSW, then the officer will assess you on the MEC for both programs.
Where did you get that info lol. You are assessed under one program only. You cannot be both FSW and CEC. If that was the case, they would have also processed our files as fast as FSW.

Reactions: can_indian

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Yes, I was eligible for both, FSW and CEC. My invitation says I am invited under CEC.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Where did you get that info lol. You are assessed under one program only. You cannot be both FSW and CEC. If that was the case, they would have also processed our files as fast as FSW.
Can I submit an explanation letter instead of POF stating the fact that : "as per cic.gc.ca guidline, I am cec applicant and and cec applicants are not required to upload POF."??

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have a shallow understanding of the process. OP confirmed an invitation under two programs.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I submit an explanation letter instead of POF stating the fact that : "as per cic.gc.ca guidline, I am cec applicant and and cec applicants are not required to upload POF."??
I would strongly discourage you to do that. That is almost saying that they made a mistake and that you do not care to submit what they asked for. Arguing or correcting their mistake is not the best approach at this advanced stage. Why don't you still submit what they asked for anyway?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
You have a shallow understanding of the process. OP confirmed an invitation under two programs.
I was eligible for both, but I am INVITED under CEC.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
I would strongly discourage you to do that. That is almost saying that they made a mistake and that you do not care to submit what they asked for. Arguing or correcting their mistake is not the best approach at this advanced stage. Why don't you still submit what they asked for anyway?
That's what I am afraid of, arguing or pointing out their mistake.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Then this is the reason that you were asked ADR for POF. Just upload a letter saying you wish to be assessed for CEC.
I am invited under CEC, My ITA clearly mentions that, I have been invited under CEC.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would love to see some evidence of that. CIC site states that If you qualify for both CEC and FSW, you are CEC. Similarly, if you qualify for both FST and FSW, then you are FSW. (Thus, CEC > FSW > FST).

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were you, I would write a LOE stating that - I'm invited under CEC and according to IRCC I'm not required to show POF. Also, get a letter from bank showing available funds in your bank account (Just to be on safer side although we know as CEC we are not needed to provide one). That's what I did for mine. I made these two documents in a single pdf and uploaded under "Proof of Financial support".

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
If I were you, I would write a LOE stating that - I'm invited under CEC and according to IRCC I'm not required to show POF. Also, get a letter from bank showing available funds in your bank account (Just to be on safer side although we know as CEC we are not needed to provide one). That's what I did for mine. I made these two documents in a single pdf and uploaded under "Proof of Financial support".
Thank you for your input.

otman

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
hello,
can i ask you question? can we apply for CEC outland because what i know you need to be in Canada?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017