+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !! I am CEC outland, asked to upload POF in ADR.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Hi,
I am CEC outland, AOR june 19. At the time of eAPR, I had put down $0 in the funds and wasn't asked to upload POF. I had attached a LOE, and stated the fact that I have been invited under CEC and so I haven't attached any POF.
Today, I passed medical and also got ADR to attach POF.

My question is, Should attach the letter explaining the fact that : as per cic.gc.ca, I am not required to meet the minimum funds requirement OR should I gather the bank letters and upload them.

Thanks.

Last edited:

pak25300

Aug 4, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
13-10-2017
Hmm... I guess they just want to mark on their check list. You may write the explanation letter if you are certainly CEC Applicant.

Reactions: can_indian

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Hmm... I guess they just want to mark on their check list. You may write the explanation letter if you are certainly CEC Applicant.
I am certain that I am eligible under CEC, My ITA says I am invited under CEC. I will be eligible under CEC till Nov 2017.
I am very confused rightnow. Please some body help me.

t02s30

Jan 28, 2017
Hi, for CEC u don't need to submit funds but u need to submit a letter explaining that u are exempt. As it didn't ask before, it is asking for that now. Once u submit, CIC will update that. Not necessary, but u can attach ur t4 and couple of paystub with the letter in one PDF.....

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
I am tagging senior respected member @legalfalcon , I request him to please help you on this.

Hope every thing sorts out!
I already talked to legalfalcon on whatsapp, he said that I should upload a explanation letter stating that as per cic.gc.ca , CEC applicants do not require to meet the minimun funds requirement.

But I am still not sure, because Its ADR and I dont want to mess it up.

abderhamoumi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Hi, I'm cec inland and among the documents I uploaded with my application is POF. I was wondering why I have a spot for it, I thought about that my work permit is not supported by an LMIA so since I was ready to apply FSW before I have it handy and I submit it. In your case since you are outland and if you don't have a valid job offer supported by an LMIA I guess you need to show POF, but your best bet is to call cic they can give a clue

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Hi, I'm cec inland and among the documents I uploaded with my application is POF. I was wondering why I have a spot for it, I thought about that my work permit is not supported by an LMIA so since I was ready to apply FSW before I have it handy and I submit it. In your case since you are outland and if you don't have a valid job offer supported by an LMIA I guess you need to show POF, but your best bet is to call cic they can give a clue
Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Inland or Outland, Job offer or not, as long as you're CEC you don't need to show POF

As for having a slot its because pre ITA when one fills in their profile they key in available funds for their profile and so a slot comes up post ITA for POF

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Inland or Outland, Job offer or not, as long as you're CEC you don't need to show POF

As for having a slot its because pre ITA when one fills in their profile they key in available funds for their profile and so a slot comes up post ITA for POF
I had put down $0 in funds, so there was no place holder for POF for me, but yesterday I got an additional document request for Proof of Funds, and Its driving me crazy. Please guide me in the right direction, I cant call cic because I am outside Canada, what should I do, I amogiven only 7 days.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
I had put down $0 in funds, so there was no place holder for POF for me, but yesterday I got an additional document request for Proof of Funds, and Its driving me crazy. Please guide me in the right direction, I cant call cic because I am outside Canada, what should I do, I amogiven only 7 days.
I was speaking about the other poster who said there was a slot for POF.

Just relax! First of all you can call CIC at +1(613) 944 4000 from outside Canada. Secondly you can write a letter of explanation and refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29. Read the info on that link carefully.

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
I was speaking about the other poster who said there was a slot for POF.

Just relax! First of all you can call CIC at +1(613) 944 4000 from outside Canada. Secondly you can write a letter of explanation and refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29. Read the info on that link carefully.
Thanks for your replies,
I will try to reach them on that number, everybody has different opinions about my case, and I am lost.

student7872014

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not a matter of what you can do, since you can do a million things... It is a matter of choosing the most guaranteed path that will get you through this bump...