+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Hst incorporated vs payroll

Discussion in 'Canadian Experience Class' started by nat.abramovich, Nov 29, 2019.

  1. hey everyone , I need your help
    I have few weeks of Canadians experience as a noc B , but I wasn’t on payroll , it’s a construction job , and my boss was paying me cheque to my HST number , and he was paying my extra 13 % taxes, but no ei no cpp or federal tax or anything, I have to do my taxes on my own I believe. My boss told me sending taxes directly to hst instead of putting me on payroll is less responsibility for him , do he prefers doing that this way ,
    My question is : can I use that noc b experience towards Canadian experience class ?
  2. No - you were self-employed.
  3. Self employment doesn't consider as experience. For one year you have to be on pay roll. T4 need to be submitted.
    scylla likes this.
  4. There is nothing else. That was self-employed.
    jes_ON likes this.
  5. Just in case you need one more, that was self-employment and the experience does not count.
  6. Ok thanks Jes!

Share This Page