+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! How long does it take after passport is submitted from Malaysia?

malaysian123

Aug 16, 2018
Submitted my online application: July 30th, 2018
Requested passport: August 7th, 2018
Arrived at Kuala Lumpur: August 8th, 2018

Then I received this update online, stating my document is valid and document is counterfoil.

On the tracker online it shows this
"Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office Singapore. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. "

How long will it take for me to receive the passport? I urgently need my passport by August 24th morning - is this possible? :(

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Submitted my online application: July 30th, 2018
Requested passport: August 7th, 2018
Arrived at Kuala Lumpur: August 8th, 2018

Then I received this update online, stating my document is valid and document is counterfoil.

On the tracker online it shows this
"Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office Singapore. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. "

How long will it take for me to receive the passport? I urgently need my passport by August 24th morning - is this possible? :(
Email the Singapore visa office to request for expedited visa stamping. You would also include copies of your flight bookings departing Malaysia with this request

malaysian123

Aug 16, 2018
Email the Singapore visa office to request for expedited visa stamping. You would also include copies of your flight bookings departing Malaysia with this request

Hi Bryanna,

I just checked and it said that "Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre on 17/08/2018 by our courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. "

Do you think it will arrive soon?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,

I just checked and it said that "Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre on 17/08/2018 by our courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. "

Do you think it will arrive soon?
You'd probably get your passport tomorrow as you've opted for courier delivery, right?

LightRose

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Ottawa ontario
@Bryanna
Hi,
I applied on July 4th,
Linked application on July 28,with status of eligibility: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

Checked on July 30th status of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
- I didn't get any email,?
- Is it possible the status changed because I linked the application on CIC?

It's been 46 days, and still nothing, no message, no email.

When I first saw the processing days they were 34 then changed to 43 then 46 and NOW THEY ARE 49!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
Hi,
I applied on July 4th,
Linked application on July 28,with status of eligibility: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."

Checked on July 30th status of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
- I didn't get any email,?
- Is it possible the status changed because I linked the application on CIC?

It's been 46 days, and still nothing, no message, no email.

When I first saw the processing days they were 34 then changed to 43 then 46 and NOW THEY ARE 49!!
As IRCC has started reviewing your eligibility, you can expect a decision soon. Maybe in a week.

Don't worry about the change in the processing time. The processing time for each application is different

Reactions: LightRose

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
It would be much better if you go earlier to any professional consultants in KL area .
professional consultants can see your case according to there experience.
I think better option in KL area is BP Management sdn bhd guys and there website is www.gocanada.biz
they are quite professional and the reviews about them can be seen on google as well