+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help

Aashvi24

Aug 6, 2019
I submitted a non sds application for student permit offline at the Delhi vfs office with biometrics and medical on 17 July . I got my acknowledgment email on 1 August but I’m unable to link my application, it says not found . My college starts on 1 September, what should I do , I really feel helpless .

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I submitted a non sds application for student permit offline at the Delhi vfs office with biometrics and medical on 17 July . I got my acknowledgment email on 1 August but I’m unable to link my application, it says not found . My college starts on 1 September, what should I do , I really feel helpless .
You should've applied way earlier, some applications might take longer to process.
Now all you can do is wait and hope it comes out soon.

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
There is a high chance that you will not make it in time. The processing time only starts from the day you did your biometrics. Did you do your biometrics yet and when?

If you were applying under SDS online, then you might get the result before September 1st.
However, you are applying under Non-SDS, and that means it can take up to 2 months to get a result.

I recommend contacting your school and telling them that you might arrive late due to your visa processing time. If you are 2 weeks late, it might be alright. If you are 1 month late, then you have missed a bunch of stuff and should ask the school to defer your offer to January.

If you were planning to apply under SDS, you should have done it within the first week of July at the latest. If you apply under Non-SDS, in your case, you should have applied from the first week of June at the latest.