+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help

helmy

Oct 2, 2008
I landed at toronto Airport on 7/7/2008, we gave the address of our friend to recieve our PR Card, we stay for a period of 35 days and we recieved our PR cards for me ,wife and 2 children, only my youngest daughter didn't arrive.

We return back to place of my work to complete some duties ,planning to come back for final settle after 4 month, yesterday my friend recieved the PR card of my daughter, and i found a problem in her given name which is misspelled for one latter and the other data i.e family name and date of birth are correct.

As the Given name written in PR card "DANA ZYAD" and the correct should be "DANA EYAD"

Now I seek your advice, should be any problem when I come back after 3 month?

The name at landing paper and in CIC computer system is correct.

Your inputs are highly appreciated

Thank you

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's a minor problem because her photo is on there and her birthday is correct. Either have your friend call CIC at 1 888 242‑2100 or contact the embassy yourself to verify that this will not be a problem. If they want to send her a new card, you will have to wait for it, who knows how long. If they classify it as a renewed PR card, the processing time is about 3 months and you might have to delay your return.

helmy

Oct 2, 2008
Thank you so much leon for your input, I appreciate another inputs from another experiences....

Thank you