+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP WITH MY BC PNP APPLICATION (SKILLED CATEGORY)

sunny0074

Oct 23, 2008
Hello BC GUY,

I have been reading your forum since a month. It is vey useful for people like me ans many other across the world. I have question with my BC PNP application. Could you please help me with that.

Right now I am going to UBC and I am on Study permit. Recently I was offered a job a from Vancouver based company. I applied fro BC PNP in the month of June and I got file number within 4 weeks. After they did not call my either my employer or me. It's been 3 months by October 20. I called them yesterday and some lady picked up the phone and said my application is behind the program advisor and she saig you will hear back from us very soon.

I am littile bit worried because, I applied under skilled category but I don't have one year full time experience (I guess it is minimum requirement to apply under skilled category). I finished off my bachelors and started my masters at UBC, Vancouver. But Right now, I am working as Graduate Research Assistant at UBC since last two years.

Will they consider Graduate Research Assistantship as FULL TIME job (To fill work experience requirement for BC PNP)??
My potential job is full time and my company has many branches in US and Canada.

Please let me know based on your experience and knowledge...How far I will be successful????

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

sunny0074

Oct 23, 2008
Thanks BC Guy,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have just send you a reply through PM. Please let me know the information you needed from me. Looking Forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Sunny

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Hi Sunny and to all other people requesting inquiries into their PNP cases
The rules require us for you to have a consent form authorizing the office of my boss Minister____to inquire into your case.Without the consent form signed under your REAL NAME,Contact details etc,I cannot act since even though We have a special number to call,They will not release the information.The same goes for the Federal MP offices,You have to provide consent under your real name,Honestly Do you think the goverment recognizes Internet Nicknames cheers