+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help with Authorization to return to Canada (ARC)

mrp

Feb 3, 2013
Hello friends

I need urgent help with preparation of ARC and related information. My application is under provincial nominee program. The original application was a refugee application where the claim was denied. After being unsuccessful in appeal, H & C and PRRA, I left the country and paid for my ticket. I have the certificate of departure.

I have been asked to submit ARC by the London Visa Office and have the following questions:

Is it better to get the ARC done by a lawyer or is it Ok if I prepare it myself?

Based on your experience, please provide any guidance on what needs to be included in the ARC?

What is the success rate in the application for ARC?

Please provide any helpful information as I have to provide the ARC in 20 days.

Thanks

MRP

CCGS2015

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Nomination.....
03-06-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
18-09-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016
I am in need of a help too...I did mine with my representative because I had one since the beginning of my application. But wanted to know how long it takes for the waiting...
We cannot find many details about the ARC as the way of processing and average processing times depends on the Visa Office which your the application goes to.
I cannot tell you if it is better to use a lawyer or not but if you are doing yourself, try to do some research on some cases over the internet.
I sent an email to my VO asking how long to process my ARC and they said that average processing time is not available, so let's wait and pray. May we have a positive result.
Good luck to you too!

Jun 22, 2011
Hi Guys,

I am in need to some some help as well regarding arc letter. I left canada in 2006 under departure order. I m married to ca ada citizen for 5 years nd just applied for spousal sponsorship in march. Now they asked me to send arcether with all the details. What details do I need to mention a and what r chances of success nd how long does it take?
My case is processing in LVO.
Thanks

mrp

Feb 3, 2013
No reply yet. Still waiting for a response from LVO.
Has anyone received any response?