File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Have you see many of those cases lately? I have applied from the US.
We see examples of this fairly regularly here. We generally recommend that people apply while they are still in their home country. Easier to demonstrate ties if you're applying from your home country than as a visitor in the US.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Also, i intend to apply for a post graduation diploma course with Indian Society of International Law(ISIL), at New Delhi, which is generally notified in the month of July. So will it suffice if I provide the link of the official website for the same, giving details of the course that i am interested in pursuing?
No, it will not help. Evidence that you have enrolled/paid the tuition fees for a course will work.

Also a cousin of mine is getting married in November in India and i have a Facebook of invitation of the same from him. can i put that also?
Again, this won't help as November is a few months away. The wedding is not around the time of your return.

While giving details of my US travel plan should i also give scanned copies of my interstate flight tickets and hotel bookings in states?
  • I recently bought a Discovery Pass for parks canada and got it shipped to my uncle's address. should i put a copy of that mail too?
Yes to both.

i was contemplating to book my ticket for Vancouver for 14th July to meet my friends. i have already booked my hotel for my stay in Surrey. Should i provide details of the same? from 14th july to 17th July?
Don't book tickets/hotels until a TRV is issued to you.

Also i am not getting engaged anytime soon, but why parents are looking out for a prospect. Shall i mention that too?
Don't mention it. It would have been a reason to return if your marriage was scheduled.

You must think/prove another 1-2 reasons to return by a specific date.

ALSO, my primary reason to re-apply from USA is that there is a helpline no. for online applications applied there. Once i apply from India, will the helpline no. meant for US/Canada entertain me, after i reach USA, and incase i happen to have a query?
IRCC call centre agents do not have any additional status updates/information. Your MyCIC account is the best way to know the status of your visa processing.

You started working less than a year ago + no strong financials + a junior advocate is not a critical job + your parents are not dependent on you + you don't own any immovable assets + no previous travel history.

Your employment is your only strong tie. You'll have to work really hard to put together a strong application

Mannat0612

May 16, 2017
Don't make the mistake of assuming the posted processing time for the US is how long it will take for your application to be process. We see many cases here where applications from the US take months - especially in cases where someone is just visiting the US and does not have residency there.
Can i reapply for the TRV from my existing user ID on the CIC web portal? The one from which i had previously applied for my refused visa application?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wouldnt appeal the decision - try reapplying ...

you can give all the arguments you want man - this isnt a judgment court :p judgment has already been passed on you for now ...

but trust me i have seen rejections for farrrrr less reasons than what you have - IMHO the letter from your cousin stating that he will take care of your expenses in Toronto definitely worked against you - I had submitted a similar letter when i was rejected (For Australia though, luckily Canada was kind enough to grant me a visa on first try)

Mannat0612

May 16, 2017
Thank you everyone!! For all the info and support. However, i have decided to cancel the Canadian Travel and just travel to USA. I don't want to take that kind of risk now. I'd rather wait for 3-4 months before i apply again. The next vacation ill have will be for the month of October for 10days. And perhaps ill apply for Canadian Tourist Visa then. Meanwhile, i can work on making some FD's and having a better bank balance. Thanks once again!