+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help. Study Permit Extension Processing Time - Is This Normal?

axesting

May 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I am seeking some advice and insight from those who have experience with study permit extensions. My study permit extension application has been in process since February 9th, and I'm getting a bit concerned about the processing time.

Is it normal for the process to take this long? I understand that processing times can vary, but I wanted to get a sense of whether others have experienced similar wait times, or if I should be worried. If you have any insights or suggestions on what I should do next, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you in advance for your help and support!

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I am seeking some advice and insight from those who have experience with study permit extensions. My study permit extension application has been in process since February 9th, and I'm getting a bit concerned about the processing time.

Is it normal for the process to take this long? I understand that processing times can vary, but I wanted to get a sense of whether others have experienced similar wait times, or if I should be worried. If you have any insights or suggestions on what I should do next, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you in advance for your help and support!
Yes every application has its own complexity and can take long to process.

Case in point - I got my SP ext approved a month after I graduated.

Good LUck

mkalathia9

May 22, 2023
Hii ! Did you received approval or response from ircc regarding to your study permit extension?
I have also applied for study permit extension and its been 40Days since i had apply but I haven’t got any response still !