+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP: Singapore PCC

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hi can someone advise if the PCC expires in the middle of pr application processing, does cic ask for a new PCC?

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Hi can someone advise if the PCC expires in the middle of pr application processing, does cic ask for a new PCC?
If it expires after AOR, they may ask for a new one but not always.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
for our case, we submitted an appeal (non singaporean) to singapore pcc for singapore coc. luckily, we got an approval of appeal, and approval of application for coc. but the earliest schedule we were able to get for fingerprinting is only next week (fully booked for june and half of july).

our aor is july 10 and when we submitted our application, it was without singapore pcc. as per the website, this is the instruction for singapore pcc. However, i instead did an LOE attaching our approval letter for COC, Receipt, and also the Fingerprint and Collection appointment document.

I'm just worried that when VO looks at our file (if we havent submitted the COC) because at the rate now, medicals are cleared so fast, they might reject our application without coc.

i didn't feel it was right to follow the instruction because our case was different, we applied and got approved hence we didn't need the official letter.

i hope all goes well
------
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate.

michellini

Mar 3, 2017
for our case, we submitted an appeal (non singaporean) to singapore pcc for singapore coc. luckily, we got an approval of appeal, and approval of application for coc. but the earliest schedule we were able to get for fingerprinting is only next week (fully booked for june and half of july).

our aor is july 10 and when we submitted our application, it was without singapore pcc. as per the website, this is the instruction for singapore pcc. However, i instead did an LOE attaching our approval letter for COC, Receipt, and also the Fingerprint and Collection appointment document.

I'm just worried that when VO looks at our file (if we havent submitted the COC) because at the rate now, medicals are cleared so fast, they might reject our application without coc.

i didn't feel it was right to follow the instruction because our case was different, we applied and got approved hence we didn't need the official letter.

i hope all goes well
------
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate.
So do you recommend to get the appeal prior to submitting the PR application, follow the instruction? Or should I just apply for the appeal using the ITA?