+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help: Schedule A- IMM 5669 which version to submit???

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hello friends, we have received Schedule A: IMM5669 10days after submitting our EE FSW application. I need help as I am confused due to below statement in CIC letter
“Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
As I understand there are two versions of this form
1. eIMM5669- one with electronic signature validation and no requirement for a pen sign, built-in facility to add additional fields

2. IMM5669- just a plain printable form which can also be handwritten, no built-in facilities to add more information with space for pen signature.

There no link in CIC Letter to any form as it just mentions IMM5669.

As the statement above specifies bearing an original signature which form do I need to fill out and submit? Can it be the electronic one or other where I need to sign physically.

Also it’s required to be submitted within a week hence the urgency.
Thanks in advance..

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello friends, we have received Schedule A: IMM5669 10days after submitting our EE FSW application. I need help as I am confused due to below statement in CIC letter
“Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
1. eIMM5669- one with electronic signature validation and no requirement for a pen sign, built-in facility to add additional fields

2. IMM5669- just a plain printable form which can also be handwritten, no built-in facilities to add more information with space for pen signature.

As the statement above specifies bearing an original signature which form do I need to fill out and submit? Can it be the electronic one or other where I need to sign physically.

Thanks in advance..
It would be better to submit the form with original signature.

Reactions: THRISHI

fleurspeaks19

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Category........
PNP

Thanks in advance..
Hi! what does your additional documents status read? Is it: we are reviewing the documents that you provided?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Any change in status? How long do you think before we transition to IP2?
No change in status, it very well may remain unchanged, although application has moved forward. IP2 is BGC in progress, which already is since a month. Check what yours is saying.

fleurspeaks19

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
No change in status, it very well may remain unchanged, although application has moved forward. IP2 is BGC in progress, which already is since a month. Check what yours is saying.
Please update when you see some change in the status. Mine is still stuck in IP1. :(

AliZeus

May 3, 2019

Thanks in advance..
I have the same inquiry. Which form did you end up filling? Thanks.

Mo0987

Sep 15, 2021
I have the same inquiry. Which form did you end up filling? Thanks.
Which one did you end of filling. I've been asked to resubmit IMM5669 (Schedule A) again and I came across 2 forms (one of them have a 2022 date). Any help will be appreciated.