+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

maagat

Apr 6, 2016
I have received a letter from the IRCC Officers as below

1) Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
2) Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
Please upload these documents to your online account only. Please do not submit physical documents via mail.
Questions are:
  1. On the new IMM 5669 form, there is no place to physically sign. So does the above me that
    1. I fill out the electronic PDF form and attach it to my online account? OR
    2. I fill out the electronic PDF form, take print and then attach it to my online account?
  2. What does it mean by "bearing an original signature"?

hoovers

May 2, 2017

Questions are:
  1. On the new IMM 5669 form, there is no place to physically sign. So does the above me that
    2. I fill out the electronic PDF form, take print and then attach it to my online account?
Please how did you go about this?

MoveCan_ Buyhouse_

Apr 26, 2022
Middle East
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Doc's Request.
25-04-2022
AOR Received.
04-01-2021

Questions are:
2.Fill details on PDF and take the print of the last page and do physical signature, scan all pages and compile along with additional sheets if any.