London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Hello Members,

I need urgent help from you guys. My brother is going to apply for a co-op program in Georgian college and I have a query regarding showing proof of funds/bank statement.

1) Can student loan letter issued by the bank suffice the requirement of showing proof of fund?

2) Can my uncle (my father's real brother) show his bank statement and sponsor my brother?

3) Can we use combination of both my father's bank statement and any of the option 1 and 2 ?

Kindly reply urgently.

Thank you so much

khi01

Feb 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
anyone can finance support and loan letters acceptable but its my advise that ur father as supporter is enough if u paste ur uncle statement so it will be overlapping .
so please avoid

thanks

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
canada_future said:
Hello Members,

I need urgent help from you guys. My brother is going to apply for a co-op program in Georgian college and I have a query regarding showing proof of funds/bank statement.

1) Can student loan letter issued by the bank suffice the requirement of showing proof of fund?

2) Can my uncle (my father's real brother) show his bank statement and sponsor my brother?

3) Can we use combination of both my father's bank statement and any of the option 1 and 2 ?

Kindly reply urgently.

Thank you so much
Hello,

1. Yes you can show loan letter from Bank.

2. Anyone from blood relation can be sponsor all you have to proof your relation and why is sponsoring him.

3. Yes both the combination also work put loan letter primary and sponsor secondary.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_future said:
Hello Members,

Kindly reply urgently.

Thank you so much
Hi,

1. Yes. It's a best way.
2. Yes, only after following the right procedure. For sponsorship you need;

A. One reference letter (good if it's on an official letter head) showing,
- Sponsor occupation
- Relationship to you
- Number of dependent they have!
- Full Contact details.
- One letter from the Sponsor's employer (on a letter head) showing;
a. Employer contact details
b. Business address.

* In case your sponsor lives abroad thn you also need;
a. Passport copy with Visa status.
b. SIN number/Identity card, if any.
c. ITR details.
d. Bank statement

3. Yes.

canada_future

Mar 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Hi
khi01, ramzero and enfield. I heard from someone that loan letter issued from the bank is not workable in case of Canadian student visa is it true? I am from Pakistan if that matters? And yes my uncle sponsoring my brother is Canadian citizen.

Thank you so much guys for your help.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_future said:
Hi
khi01, ramzero and enfield. I heard from someone that loan letter issued from the bank is not workable in case of Canadian student visa is it true? I am from Pakistan if that matters? And yes my uncle sponsoring my brother is Canadian citizen.

Thank you so much guys for your help.
Hi,

1. Read 3(b).
www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp