+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help required

dreamy

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Hi

My course was supposed to finish in July but I will not be able to complete it by then. I am applying for extension of student permit & have all the supporting documents from University. My family is here with me in Canada and i need help on following :

1. Will there be any issue in getting the extension for me.
2. Will there be any issue in extension of visitor permit for my children(turning 15 yrs in July).
2. My wife is OWP and currently working. is extension of OWP possible.
3. In proof of funds is it ok to attach the statement from bank which shows mortgage details.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
dreamy said:
Seniors looking for your response
I really don't think it should be a problem to renew your studying permit.. I can't find a reason why...

Your kids... Well it depends... Mayor they would have to go through medical if your country is required... Since medicals are mandatory for kids 15or older...

dreamy

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Thank you for your response.

My family underwent medical 2 years back when they came to Canada. My kids are turning 15 on July 21st just 9 days before visitor record expiry. Will they still be required to undergo medical.

Request for your thoughts/inputs on extension of open work permit for my wife.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls how/where did you get visitors record for ur kids. I need to get for my kids as we arrived last month on a visitor visa.

Should i just go to any airport or boarder to request for it.

Will i have to take my kids with me to obtain it.

Kindly advice.

Thanks.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my spouse is on student visa. Myself and the kids are on visitors visa.

dreamy

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
You need to apply thru application in change of conditions, extend stay or remain in canada as visitor form(IMM5708) & attach your spouse's study permit as supporting document.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you dreamy,

Okay so i need to apply for my kids with the form before they can have a visitors record?

I have already applied for spouse open work permit and i have included our upfront medicals (myself and kids). I also wrote in the letter that myself and the kids will like to stay back.

Do you think they will issue them visitors record since i already mentioned them in the application OR i should just apply separately for them?

Regards,
T.