prvisit

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have submitted my application in MAY 2017 and waiting for PPR request. Today I have contacted CIC for an update, they are saying that they already sent 'Ready for visa' email in July. But I didn't receive any to my inbox and even to my junk folders. Today CIC customer care executive told that they logged the request to resend the email. They didn't tell when will I get email again.

My concern is that
- Will I get the email again? If yes, what the approximate time/days to receive this email?
- This email is valid for 30 days only. Will I get 30 days again?
- If this time also the email might be missed, Is there anyway I can know that they sent email?

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

I have submitted my application in MAY 2017 and waiting for PPR request. Today I have contacted CIC for an update, they are saying that they already sent 'Ready for visa' email in July. But I didn't receive any to my inbox and even to my junk folders. Today CIC customer care executive told that they logged the request to resend the email. They didn't tell when will I get email again.

My concern is that
- Will I get the email again? If yes, what the approximate time/days to receive this email?
- This email is valid for 30 days only. Will I get 30 days again?
- If this time also the email might be missed, Is there anyway I can know that they sent email?
Hi, I am in the exact same situation m. Did they send the mail to you ?