+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help required from Respected Seniors.

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
Hi Qorax, Rocky272727,

I had applied for Canadian Immigration under Federal Skilled Worker category on 4th Nov 2009 (NOC 0111)

On 5th Jan 2010 received file no. from CIU, mentioned in letter last date to submit all documents with application to New Delhi Canadian Embassy in 120 days i.e. May 5th 2010.

My application with all documents was reached on March 17th 2010.Despite passage of two months I have not received any acknowledgment letter from New Delhi Canadian Embassy yet. I am worried for the same, as my application falls under Fast Track process.

I sent few Enquiry mails to Embassy, however No revert yet. I know this is not normal. I am so worried please advise "WHAT TO DO" :mad:

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Please wait for more 2 months. Don't Worry and don't be hurry.

You have applied in November and you submitted full documents in March ending. Just 6 months passed. Let the visa office takes time to verify documents.

You have already done your duty, now it is time for visa office to work on your documents.

You are on the last stage.
You will get the following request soon...after that is Visa. :)

Medical Request
RPRF Fees Request
Updated Proof of Fund request (optional)
Updated PCC request (optional)
Passport Request

You have to prepare yourself for above request.

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
To Visa Expert

Thanks for ur prompt reply, however I have noticed in this forum that people getting 2 AOR in 12 to 15 days, and I have not seen any applicant from March 2010, who has not recd 2 AOR.

That is why I am in jeopady in regards to my case

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friend,

I think, You have done your job. No intermediate request , you will get from visa office.

You will get directly medical and passport request and then visa.

Please wait.......

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
u should get your AOR from CHC-ND. All the people in this forum has received acknowledgement letter from the CHC saying that they have received your documents and they will process it next 6 to 8 months. They also mentions that if applicant dont hear from them for 90 days, they can make case specific enquiry.

I firmly believe that, if u have not received any communication from CHC-ND then u should contact them immediately inquiring about the non receipt of AOR. Request them that u have not received any AOR from them.

I noticed that, usually ppl receives their AOR between 3 - 25 days...good luck bro...

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Prsh_patel,

I have also th similar kind of query. I sent my full docs to CHC ND on 08th May, 2010(Saturday) and as per courier records the same delivered to CHC ND on 11th May, 2010(Tuesday).

Till date my status remains the same as :

"We received your application for permanent residence on January 4, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 23, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

Pls confirm what is the timelines to get the on line status change.

Regards

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
prsh_patel said:
u should get your AOR from CHC-ND. All the people in this forum has received acknowledgement letter from the CHC saying that they have received your documents and they will process it next 6 to 8 months. They also mentions that if applicant dont hear from them for 90 days, they can make case specific enquiry.

I firmly believe that, if u have not received any communication from CHC-ND then u should contact them immediately inquiring about the non receipt of AOR. Request them that u have not received any AOR from them.

I noticed that, usually ppl receives their AOR between 3 - 25 days...good luck bro...
Hi Paresh,

My status shows "Received by Visa office" I have already sent few mails on the same. Do you think calling them in person would have no negetive impact

S

shibuya

AOR means Acknowlegment of Receipt. Your Ecas shows Recd By Visa office. So in simple terms they have got ur docs. Regarding the AOR I ALSO have still not recd it. After nearly 4 months my Ecas is showing IN PROCESS. so chill out bro things are moving fine. I think when i get medicals i might know my new file no.

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Shibuya,

I have also th similar kind of query. I sent my full docs to CHC ND on 08th May, 2010(Saturday) and as per courier records the same delivered to CHC ND on 11th May, 2010(Tuesday).

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 23, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

Regards

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
shibuya said:
AOR means Acknowlegment of Receipt. Your Ecas shows Recd By Visa office. So in simple terms they have got ur docs. Regarding the AOR I ALSO have still not recd it. After nearly 4 months my Ecas is showing IN PROCESS. so chill out bro things are moving fine. I think when i get medicals i might know my new file no.
Shibuya, I believe it also depends from country to Country, as I can see that u have applied from London office and mine pertains to New delhi.

On the top of it, I have not seen single applicant from March, who submit application in ND office and not recieved 2 AOR.

That is creating more chaos for me

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
Canadian4U said:
Hi Prsh_patel,

Regards
thats absolutely fine...your case is still under the normal timelines...u'll be soon receiving ur AOR, say within a week or 2...good luck..

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
AryandestinyCanada said:
Hi Paresh,

My status shows "Received by Visa office" I have already sent few mails on the same. Do you think calling them in person would have no negetive impact
yup, i think you should atleast give them call and inform them that you sent the documents 2 months ago however u've not received any acknowledgement from them that they have received your documents. Request them that please acknowledge the receipt of documents as you just would like to ensure that they have received it. I'm telling you this buddy, becoz my entire file misplaced by Canada embassy 3 years back and inspite of giving them proof of delivery from the courier company they kept denying that they have received my documents. I has to cancel my DD and reapplied again.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AryandestinyCanada said:
Hi Qorax, Rocky272727,

I had applied for Canadian Immigration under Federal Skilled Worker category on 4th Nov 2009 (NOC 0111)

On 5th Jan 2010 received file no. from CIU, mentioned in letter last date to submit all documents with application to New Delhi Canadian Embassy in 120 days i.e. May 5th 2010.

My application with all documents was reached on March 17th 2010.Despite passage of two months I have not received any acknowledgment letter from New Delhi Canadian Embassy yet. I am worried for the same, as my application falls under Fast Track process.

I sent few Enquiry mails to Embassy, however No revert yet. I know this is not normal. I am so worried please advise "WHAT TO DO" :mad:
Send another inquiry to CHC and mention about the earlier inquiries as well. Received by Visa office means that they have received your file but it is very important for you to have the new file number which CHC New Delhi would have created so that you can send them details with that file number. Well usually the post gets lost in transit and the applicant gets worried which is absolutely normal to be worried but do not get tensed that something negative might be there. Some times background checks take time and the Bring Forward Date also is out as per the volume of files/cases/NOC.

As I said send another inquiry to ND and mention about your previous inquiries as well and ask them to update you on the current status as well.

Also share that when you sent the case specific inquiries to CHC ND, did you receive there Automated reply for the receipt of your email ? It is very important as I sent them email thrice and only got reply for 1 email.

Best wishes

AryandestinyCanada

May 17, 2010
As I said send another inquiry to ND and mention about your previous inquiries as well and ask them to update you on the current status as well.

Also share that when you sent the case specific inquiries to CHC ND, did you receive there Automated reply for the receipt of your email ? It is very important as I sent them email thrice and only got reply for 1 email.

Best wishes
[/quote]

Thanks Rocky for your valuable revert.

Could you advise, it alright if I fax them my concern as 3 days back I sent them mails and had also received Auto revert stating they have recd my mail.

I hope this will not make them angry, as I am very disappointed and do not want any mistake from my side

Thanks
Aryan