+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP REQUIRED FROM EXPERTS

syed.zahid

Oct 4, 2011
Dear Experts,
Hope you all are well. I need you help in my student visa case.
I was rejected in September-2011 session due to on below mentioned reasons.
1) I have failed to show sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or Program of studies that I had intended to pursue
2) My family ties in Canada and in my Country of Residence i.e. Pakistan
3) Purpose of Visit
4) My personal assets and financial status.

Now I am again applying for May session-2012.please guide me.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
which college or university your going to apply for may session?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syed.zahid said:
Dear Experts,
Hope you all are well. I need you help in my student visa case.
I was rejected in September-2011 session due to on below mentioned reasons.
1) I have failed to show sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or Program of studies that I had intended to pursue
2) My family ties in Canada and in my Country of Residence i.e. Pakistan
3) Purpose of Visit

Now I am again applying for May session-2012.please guide me.
Hi,

1. Show a "reliable" source of money. As a minimum you need a CAD 10,000 + first year tuition.
2,3&4. All you need; a 'competitive' study plan in Canada, good marks/grades history, IELTS (better to have 6.5) and finance.

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Show a "reliable" source of money. As a minimum you need a CAD 10,000 + first year tuition.
2,3&4. All you need; a 'competitive' study plan in Canada, good marks/grades history, IELTS (better to have 6.5) and finance.
If we are showing CAD 10,000 + first year tuition then why should we show personal assets and finance?

In my case I showed bank loan and I don't have any personal assets. Was that OK? My bank gave me bank statement and letter to CHC in which they mentioned that they gave me loan for higher studies in Canada.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UmairHashmi said:
If we are showing CAD 10,000 + first year tuition then why should we show personal assets and finance?

In my case I showed bank loan and I don't have any personal assets. Was that OK? My bank gave me bank statement and letter to CHC in which they mentioned that they gave me loan for higher studies in Canada.
Hi,

1. Who is asking for personal assets? Is it on visa checklist? It's USELESS to refer something from a letter of refusal.
2. A certified bank loan is the "most effective" way to show/prove your financial capacity.

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Who is asking for personal assets? Is it on visa checklist? It's USELESS to refer something from a letter of refusal.
2. A certified bank loan is the "most effective" way to show/prove your financial capacity.
hi,
if ur showing bank statement & bank a/c certificate so their is no need of "bank loan letter or certificate"

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
syed.zahid said:
enfield said:
No, its not on visa checklist but why VO mentions in most of the rejections that you are unable to show personal assets and financial status?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UmairHashmi said:
No, its not on visa checklist but why VO mentions in most of the rejections that you are unable to show personal assets and financial status?
Hi,

1. Why all letter of refusal are in same format and content?
Answer: It's a policy of CHC not to disclose the exact reason of refusal. Instead, they prefer to handover one SAME content/format A4 size letter of refusal to all rejected applicants. Once again, it's USELESS to refer anything from a letter of refusal. Instead, focus on a visa checklist and;

1. A 'competitive' study plan/program in Canada.
2. Good academic grades/marks.
3. IELTS 6.5
4. CAD 10,000 + 1st year tuition fees (as a minimum). Better to show your finance by way of a certified bank loan.

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
enfield said:
1. Why all letter of refusal are in same format and content?
Answer: It's a policy of CHC not to disclose the exact reason of refusal. Instead, they prefer to handover one SAME content/format A4 size letter of refusal to all rejected applicants. Once again, it's USELESS to refer anything from a letter of refusal. Instead, focus on a visa checklist and;
Yes, you are right. 100% agreed.

Thanks

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Hi,

Do show the source of income........ITR, Payslip, Business Transactions ...........

syed.zahid

Oct 4, 2011
Thank you to all the peoples for suggestions and guidance.
I belong to Pakistan and I applied for a course in Canada's Seneca College (Toronto) in International Business Administration (May Session, 2012) and I got the acceptance letter yesterday. I am working in a Telecom Sector and am earning good for my living. I will attach my Uncle's Bank Statement that was in Pak Rupees and is equivalent to Canadian $ 36000).

The documents I will attach for visa are given below:

1) Acceptance letter from Seneca College, Toronto (Original)
2) Last 6 months Bank Statement of my Uncle with attested affidavit (Worth CANDIAN $ 36000)
3) Character Certificate (from Police)
4) My Passport (Original),
5) My academic Certificates (Original) and affidavit regarding visa Application & Affidavit regarding financial support from my Uncle.
6) Visa Application Form + Photos
7) Property Evaluation Documents worth in Pakistani Rupee: 46 lakh (from Registered Chartered Account Firm Islamabad)
8) Employer letter
9) Awards Certificates
10) MY Salary account bank statement
11) 7 lakh rupees deposited in my salary account.
12) last 6 month salary slips

Kindly guide me that is this enough or Not??????????????

UmairHashmi

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
23-Jan-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
syed.zahid said:
Thank you to all the peoples for suggestions and guidance.
I belong to Pakistan and I applied for a course in Canada's Seneca College (Toronto) in International Business Administration (May Session, 2012) and I got the acceptance letter yesterday. I am working in a Telecom Sector and am earning good for my living. I will attach my Uncle's Bank Statement that was in Pak Rupees and is equivalent to Canadian $ 36000).

The documents I will attach for visa are given below:

1) Acceptance letter from Seneca College, Toronto (Original)
2) Last 6 months Bank Statement of my Uncle with attested affidavit (Worth CANDIAN $ 36000)
3) Character Certificate (from Police)
4) My Passport (Original),
5) My academic Certificates (Original) and affidavit regarding visa Application & Affidavit regarding financial support from my Uncle.
6) Visa Application Form + Photos
7) Property Evaluation Documents worth in Pakistani Rupee: 46 lakh (from Registered Chartered Account Firm Islamabad)
8) Employer letter
9) Awards Certificates
10) MY Salary account bank statement
11) 7 lakh rupees deposited in my salary account.
12) last 6 month salary slips

Kindly guide me that is this enough or Not??????????????
You can add

1. Family Registration Certificate
2. Birth Certificate
3. Job Experience Certificates

Attestation of Documents from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Govt. of Pakisatn

There are some documents which are not compulsory that you will attest from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Govt. of Pakistan. But if you attest the below documents, your case will be consider more genuine. This will help VO to check your background information very easily.

1. All educational documents Degrees, certificates and Transcripts (these documents must be attested by HEC first)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
4. Police Clearance Certificate
5. Family Registration Certificate
6. Bank Statement

They charge Rs.20/document and it takes only two days. It will cost nothing but provide the reality and genuineness to Visa Officer regarding your family background and your educational background and faster your case for study permit.

yash1993

Jan 31, 2012
hi,
can u put your profile(marks) here as i am also interested in doing the same course from the same college.So it will be easy for me to apply for the admission to senneca.

shahch2002

Aug 7, 2011
Visa Office......
chc isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
Interview........
not needed
UmairHashmi said:
You can add

2. Birth Certificate

Attestation of Documents from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Govt. of Pakisatn

There are some documents which are not compulsory that you will attest from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Govt. of Pakistan. But if you attest the below documents, your case will be consider more genuine. This will help VO to check your background information very easily.

1. All educational documents Degrees, certificates and Transcripts (these documents must be attested by HEC first)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
4. Police Clearance Certificate
5. Family Registration Certificate
6. Bank Statement

They charge Rs.20/document and it takes only two days. It will cost nothing but provide the reality and genuineness to Visa Officer regarding your family background and your educational background and faster your case for study permit.
Agreed

syed.zahid

Oct 4, 2011
Dear Experts,

(My mother and father have passed away and only one step-brother and step-sister from the first wife of my father are alive who are living separate since long and it seems very difficult to collect/gather data from them. There is my and my mother’s family registration certificate available in NADRA, would it be acceptable?
2. Birth Certificate
(My age is 28 and my birth certificate was made from Municipal Corporation of my city and it is in URDU too. Kindly guide me that from where can I get it translated in English & attested and that would it be accepted by the Embassy?)
(My Employer’s Letter is attached with my documents and it is my 1st job, is there still any requirement for “Job Experience Certificate”? and if yes then kindly guide that how can I get it.