+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Required, Business/Entrepreneur Visa Renewal Help Needed!

shanebrock95

Mar 28, 2015
Hello,

I had come to Canada in June 2010 with an Entrepreneur/Business Class visa. I was provided with a PR and also every family member of mine was given a PR too. I met all the conditions of the Entrepreneur/Business Class; starting a business in Canada, hiring employees, showing the income. The problem is, my PR renews this June, but I haven't stayed here for 730 days. If they don't renew my PR, will my entire family, who have met the residency requirements of 730 days, will be denied a PR as well?

Please reply to this as soon as anyone can!

Thank You!

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Is it a legit school?

noosh

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2008 SAP
Doc's Request.
22-04-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2008
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
23-06-2014
Hi shane,

Don't worry, whether you renew your PR or not does not affect your family members. As long as they have stayed the minimum days, they should be good.

Elito

May 9, 2019
Hello,

I had come to Canada in June 2010 with an Entrepreneur/Business Class visa. I was provided with a PR and also every family member of mine was given a PR too. I met all the conditions of the Entrepreneur/Business Class; starting a business in Canada, hiring employees, showing the income. The problem is, my PR renews this June, but I haven't stayed here for 730 days. If they don't renew my PR, will my entire family, who have met the residency requirements of 730 days, will be denied a PR as well?

Thank You!
I have same problem like yours. My family members have all had their cards renewed. So they are not affected. Mine expires in June also and I have not met the required number of days. I still have lots of travel needs and I am wondering there’s risk in applying for the card renewal without meeting the requirements.

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
I have same problem like yours. My family members have all had their cards renewed. So they are not affected. Mine expires in June also and I have not met the required number of days. I still have lots of travel needs and I am wondering there’s risk in applying for the card renewal without meeting the requirements.
They are strict about it, you will have to stay the required length of time to be eligible for renewal

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello,

Thank You!
Is it 730 days or 1009 days?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Of course they are strict about it, if they weren't why would they have stipulations that you have to have xxx amount of days out of xxxx amount of days to keep your r/o eligibility up ?
The 2 out of 5 years is EXTREMELY generous btw