26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
its gud amount of money , go dude , best of luck

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

I do not agree. Suppose the i.o. takes the view you will not pay back the loan and will remain in canada. Then what? It is always best to show your own money. How are you going to say back the loan? Work legally or illegally in canada? I shoot from the hip!

TopLuck

Dec 18, 2010
@ macthepak, well your hip -shooting is not going to help anybody on this forum and stop being presumptuous about how student001 will pay back his loan (that's none of your business). Most of your posts I've read so far are full of useless opinions and wrong advices and you need to learn to either keep your mouth shut or give people the right piece of advice.

@ student001, dude if you're taking out loan then apply under SPP otherwise you must show your own funds, NOT the funds obtained from a loan.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
As regards the study permit, imm1294 question 10, the cost of my studies would be?

1.Should the tuition, room and board pension, and other be for the total period of study or for the first year alone
2. what is mearnt by the room and board pension
3. can a fixed deposit account be used as a proof of funds?
4. should by funds available for my stay in canada be the same with my proof of fund or can it be a lower?
5. should my funds available for my stay in canada be higher than the sum of the tuition, room and board pension, and other
6. what about in a situation where by i would be residing with a family member who would foot feeding and accomodation bills?

really need clarification on this

TopLuck

Dec 18, 2010
Awoderu A.A said:
As regards the study permit, imm1294 question 10, the cost of my studies would be?
Total tuition fees for one year.
1.Should the tuition, room and board pension, and other be for the total period of study or for the first year alone
First year alone.
2. what is mearnt by the room and board pension
Living expenses for one year.
3. can a fixed deposit account be used as a proof of funds?
No
4. should by funds available for my stay in canada be the same with my proof of fund or can it be a lower?
Available funds must be equal or more than the proof of funds, never less.
5. should my funds available for my stay in canada be higher than the sum of the tuition, room and board pension, and other
Certainly, even if by a slight margin.
6. what about in a situation where by i would be residing with a family member who would foot feeding and accomodation bills?
Still have to show CAD 10,000 for 1 year living expenses.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
TopLuck said:
Total tuition fees for one year.First year alone.Living expenses for one year.NoAvailable funds must be equal or more than the proof of funds, never less.Certainly, even if by a slight margin.Still have to show CAD 10,000 for 1 year living expenses.
I disagree with the answer you provided to my second question. If you read the HOW TO COMPLETE THE STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION it was stated that tuition, room and board pension, other should be for the entire period of study