+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Help regarding visitor visa status restoration and online IMM5708 form submit!

drsumkam

Sep 27, 2019
I am requesting all respected member that my mother is here on visiting visa and she applied for extension.

she received request to go for medical and she is going back and forth to medical since three months .

She visited 3 times same physician and did different testing/investigation.

Just two week before i contacted citizen ship and immigration and talked regarding my mother and just come to know that my mother medical was not updating in her file and her visitor visa status has been finished I told her that she visited 3 time for medical with same physician and paid fees each time.
citizenship and immigration told me that we cannot do anything until your mother status will restore because your extension application has been closed.

so he advised me first apply for restoration and paid fees($200) and then apply for extension and paid fees($100) with all your medical visit supporting.

No i am near about 90 days expiration of my mother visitor status i am trying to apply for restoration through my sign in account but i cannot find any option for restoration it is only showing Visitor (includes SE, ME and EXT) with fees $100 no other option.
I am trying last two weeks to apply for restoration but not success. Can any body send me links for visitor restoration status, procedure and with $200 fees Option.

when ever i tried to upload IMM 5708 below mention message come.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
Error Description:
Your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.
How can i fix this problem.

Thanks in Advance for all your precious advise.