+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP REGARDING SPOUSE VISA

drniranjan

Mar 10, 2012
Hello everyone,I am Indian student.
I am new to Canada,Arrived here in Jan to study MBA in Concordia Univ.
My wife is applying for visa to accompany me in Canada for two years..
I have few questions about her visa please answer as soon as possible cause she is going to apply in 3 days...
I have borrowed loan of amount $ 44,000 and plus showed $7000 fixed deposit on name of my father.My tuition fees is $22000 per year plus living expenses $10000.So I got visa and I also mentioned in my form that my spouse will be accompanying me to Canada ...
Her father is retired principal and is showing $32000 in his bank account as pension gratuity and provident fund..He has agricultural land also and has income of about $15000 per year..
She will be showing financial proof as follows=
1)My loan sanction letter of which I already used $ 9000
2)Her fathers bank account worth $32000
I have question that is it necessary to transfer the funds from my father in law's account to her or affidavit of support is sufficient?If its required to show funds in her account then how much should we transfer?
If we transfer the funds then can we apply next day of transfer or we should wait for few days?

Please reply me,I thank you for your patient reading and helping me...

Niranjan

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drniranjan said:
Hello everyone,I am Indian student.
I am new to Canada,Arrived here in Jan to study MBA in Concordia Univ.
My wife is applying for visa to accompany me in Canada for two years..
I have few questions about her visa please answer as soon as possible cause she is going to apply in 3 days...
I have borrowed loan of amount $ 44,000 and plus showed $7000 fixed deposit on name of my father.My tuition fees is $22000 per year plus living expenses $10000.So I got visa and I also mentioned in my form that my spouse will be accompanying me to Canada ...
Her father is retired principal and is showing $32000 in his bank account as pension gratuity and provident fund..He has agricultural land also and has income of about $15000 per year..
She will be showing financial proof as follows=
1)My loan sanction letter of which I already used $ 9000
2)Her fathers bank account worth $32000
I have question that is it necessary to transfer the funds from my father in law's account to her or affidavit of support is sufficient?If its required to show funds in her account then how much should we transfer?
If we transfer the funds then can we apply next day of transfer or we should wait for few days?
Hi,

1. No need to transfer funds, otherwise you will face problem with the 'source of funding' issue. Attach 1 page summary (as required by the CHC India for TRV applications) of all financial details/help.
2. Your spouse need a TRV and for that you need to show/prove: her level of establishment, home tie and financial capacity.

drniranjan

Mar 10, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. No need to transfer funds, otherwise you will face problem with the 'source of funding' issue. Attach 1 page summary (as required by the CHC India for TRV applications) of all financial details/help.
2. Your spouse need a TRV and for that you need to show/prove: her level of establishment, home tie and financial capacity.
Thank you for your help...
But source will be her father's account ...and we are providing the affidavit of support also...and we can also show source for her father's account as pension grant letter....
What's your opinion?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drniranjan said:
Thank you for your help...
But source will be her father's account ...and we are providing the affidavit of support also...and we can also show source for her father's account as pension grant letter....
What's your opinion?
Hi,

1. I quote CHC India TRV instructions;

"NEW: In order to ensure timely processing you must include a one page summary of the financial information you are submitting."

http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/images/BusinessVisitorsTransitSeamenReligiousWorkers_13jan.pdf

drniranjan

Mar 10, 2012
enfield said:
Hi,

1. I quote CHC India TRV instructions;

"NEW: In order to ensure timely processing you must include a one page summary of the financial information you are submitting."
Yes Enfield, we will be submitting a summary which will describe all the money transfers and funds we are providing in one page...We are showing the proof of provident fund,gratuity ,agricultural income and pension fund grant letters as source of money ($20000)in her father's account and then we are transferring about $10000 to her account and will attach her her father's account statement to show source of funds in her account...
Will this be ok?

Thankyou again!!