+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help regarding my application

mash343

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
I had submitted my application on December 12th 2019, I got a procedure fairness letter on 5th March 2020 from cic which was a false one and I have already explained the misconception to them, now in this type of situation what can I do to know the status of my application , I have sent web forms, I have written mail to my country's Canada High commission also, but I am not able to get a satisfactory answer from anyone, I am loosing a lot of time, anything can be done to get to know about my application urgently, btw I am from India any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
I had submitted my application on December 12th 2019, I got a procedure fairness letter on 5th March 2020 from cic which was a false one and I have already explained the misconception to them, now in this type of situation what can I do to know the status of my application , I have sent web forms, I have written mail to my country's Canada High commission also, but I am not able to get a satisfactory answer from anyone, I am loosing a lot of time, anything can be done to get to know about my application urgently, btw I am from India any inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
They will not update you that they are satisfied with answers you given however 1) you can order GCMS notes to see if immigration officer has inputted any thing in notes yet or no. 2) Wait for answer from CIC.

how to order gcms notes, read thread : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

Thank you
There is nothing to do but wait. A PFL means normal processing times no longer apply. Add to that the pandemic delay and you could still be waiting awhile.

sorooshk59

Jan 23, 2020
hello , i am graduating soon and i planed to apply for the PGWP but i have lost my part time job due to the covid19 situation. i am more concern about my wife open work permit. she is now working but we cant apply work permit for her if i dont have job related to my education in canda, do any rules change resently for this type of permit ? or any advise to how to keep her status valid! i appreciate your advise in advance

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hello , i am graduating soon and i planed to apply for the PGWP but i have lost my part time job due to the covid19 situation. i am more concern about my wife open work permit. she is now working but we cant apply work permit for her if i dont have job related to my education in canda, do any rules change resently for this type of permit ? or any advise to how to keep her status valid! i appreciate your advise in advance
You aren't required to have a job related to your education. You need a skilled job.

No, there are no rule changes. If you don't have a skilled job, she must apply to change her status to visitor before her work permit expires.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
thanks for your advise, i am certified mental health counselor, and i was about starts my private practice before pandemic, what if i start it? is it consider as a skilled job or i definitely have to work for an employer as an employee?
You need a skilled job with an employer, not self-employed.