+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help plz regarding additional documents

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Guys, I need your urgent help, I just received a message from CIC. They are asking for additional documentations.

the message is as follows:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

64*****2 - My name:

1- Schedule A: Please use the following link to provide details of your PERSONAL history for the period 2015/07 - 2015/12. Do not leave any gaps in time.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf

64*****2 - My Spouse:
1- Travel History: Please use the following link to provide details of your Travel history. Include the days in your dates (YYYY-MM-DD) and note the length of stay.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf

)

I have three questions:

First, are the two numbers before my name and my spouse's name our case/file numbers?

Second, I have only to fill in schedule A, not my spouse? and same goes for my spouse he needs only to fill in Travel history (even though we have included that in our application? )

Third, how do I submit this information? Just follow the link and it will be submitted?

ladybug8888

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as I remember those numbers are UCI number, but like 99% sure.
From those links you can download forms, that you need to fill and upload in your submitted document section in PR application. You will see that you have now an extra space for that.

Yes, you need to provide your personal history which will cover period form July 2015 till December 2015 and remember to not leave any gaps, for your spouse you need to provide travel history with dates and lenght, so you need to create it fully from scrap. They won't to double check if he/she doesn't need an police check from other country.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
ladybug8888 said:
As long as I remember those numbers are UCI number, but like 99% sure.
From those links you can download forms, that you need to fill and upload in your submitted document section in PR application. You will see that you have now an extra space for that.

Yes, you need to provide your personal history which will cover period form July 2015 till December 2015 and remember to not leave any gaps, for your spouse you need to provide travel history with dates and lenght, so you need to create it fully from scrap. They won't to double check if he/she doesn't need an police check from other country.
Thank you so much +1