+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent HELP please!!!

Nurana01

Dec 6, 2021
Hello everyone! I applied for SP (October 6) and got an acceptance letter from the college. Didn't get any response yet, however my review of eligibility has already started (November 26).
Now I see that everyone mentions about the SOP, I didn't write anything. I applied online and the was nothing like that. I am so nervous that I might get refused because of this. I added all the docs required in my online application. Applied from Azerbaijan. Kindly, give your suggestions.
timeline:
Applied: October 2
Biometrics: October 6
Review of eligibility started: November 26
January intake.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
A study plan or SOP is highly recommended even if it doesn't come under the mandatory list of documents. Yours could have gone in the client information section along with other docs.
Write one now and submit via webform with a note that you missed attaching one.

Nurana01

Dec 6, 2021
A study plan or SOP is highly recommended even if it doesn't come under the mandatory list of documents. Yours could have gone in the client information section along with other docs.
Write one now and submit via webform with a note that you missed attaching one.
oh thank you so much for the answer. how do I get the form or the questions to answer? please help if you know. God, I've been waiting since October

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
There isn't any prescribed form to write the study plan. Search this forum for examples. You could also ask your college to share a draft format to get an idea

Reactions: Nurana01

kwaame

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Check the study permit application guidelines from Canadian university websites . You can check University of Toronto , University of British Columbia, Memorial University for clue about how to write SOP .

Reactions: Nurana01

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
oh thank you so much for the answer. how do I get the form or the questions to answer? please help if you know. God, I've been waiting since October
You can watch this video, a comprehensive guide in writing Statement of Purpose (SOP).. then send it through webform immediately..

Nurana01

Dec 6, 2021
You can watch this video, a comprehensive guide in writing Statement of Purpose (SOP).. then send it through webform immediately..

Hi Yasemin. Thank you so much. I really feel sooo down, because I think there is very little chance that they'll take a look, since it't too late to attach something this important . I have already accepted the fact I'll get rejected . I feel so desperate

ndc

Dec 10, 2021
Hi Yasemin. Thank you so much. I really feel sooo down, because I think there is very little chance that they'll take a look, since it't too late to attach something this important. I have already accepted the fact I'll get rejected. I feel so desperate
You can still upload a Letter of Explanation via the WebForm... if they see it before they make the decision it will still be worth the effort. Good Luck!