+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Please!!!

Feb 28, 2020
Hi, I applied for a visitor visa to canada. However they refused me because of the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

My question is what do i do get my visa fulfilling these reasons?

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi, I applied for a visitor visa to canada. However they refused me because of the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

My question is what do i do get my visa fulfilling these reasons?
You would have to improve your personal situation. My interpretation of that is that they think you have either family living in Canada which would be a good reason for you to overstay, or they think you do not have any wife or kids etc in your home country that would keep you back. What is your situation? Do you know anyone in Canada? Do you have any family like wife or kids back home or are you single?

The second point is saying you didn't show enough property or other assets in your name that would ensure you go back. Financial status means you didn't show enough funds that would justify flying to Canada and spending holiday here. What did you show for property? Did you show a job? What did you show for bank balance? What did you show for available funds to spend on your trip? What was the purpose and length of your trip?

Feb 28, 2020
I actually applied for a student visa, and I am single, and I have a parent and sisters back home.

And as per the financial status, my uncle is funding my education

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016